Pick of the Nokias?

M

MYstIC G

Anyone got an opinion as to what the best new nokia is?

Ta
Rob / MYstIC G

C

caLLous

Well, the 7210 and 6610 are the best without in built camera's I'd say.

They both have pretty much everything (apart from bluetooth, I believe), the 6610 is 1g heavier but (I say but, 1g isn't exactly a primary consideration when choosing a handset) has a much nicer keypad (the 7210 is just weird) and it's more appealing (7210 is a bit ahem, "girly" methinks).

And they're both £329.99 simfree in the high street. I shall be purchasing a 6610 next week I hope. Extele.com do good simfree deals if that's what you're after.

F

Furr

Or the 6100, which i've just purchased in dubai, although its not out in the UK yet

E

Embattle

My mate was testing the one with buildt in camera, what a pile of shit it was....it didn't even want to work.

C

Custodian

In December both O2 and T-Mobile dropped the 7210 from their offerings cos of problems, so watch out if choosing that one. I did read somewhere that a new version of the 7210 was coming/out.. not sure though.

Might be ok now, but worth checking ;)

S

]SK[

Love the 6310i tbh. Its the only phone I would say I would get again when it comes to upgrading.

B

bodhi

Originally posted by ]SK[
Love the 6310i tbh. Its the only phone I would say I would get again when it comes to upgrading.

This man speaks the truth. The 6310i is up there with the 6110 and 7110 as one of Nokia's greats.

M

mank!

Got a 6610 yesterday, it very verily si teh winnar.

D

danger

I really like the 8910i tbh.... hmm doubt I'll get round to upgrading my shitty T29 any time soon though :(

S

shiner

Look out for the N-Gauge from Nokia if you're into games. This one is fully focussed at games, and has titles such as Monkey Ball, Sonic and more. You can see more at www.nokia.com. I have the 7650 which is great, but a little large :)

T

Tom

Originally posted by bodhi
This man speaks the truth. The 6310i is up there with the 6110 and 7110 as one of Nokia's greats.

I'm stuck with whatever phone fits in my CARK91, which right now is a 6310.

It went a bit barmy the other day, ringing the alarm every 10 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom