PHP Exam/Test

W

whipped

Does anyone know any free, online PHP exams/tests with simple multiple choice questions? PHP basics and some MySQL stuff would be great for the content.

Ta.

W

wyrd_fish

No...

But why don't you make one as a self test exersise...

J

Jonty

Hi whipped

I can't say I really know of any such things either, I'm afraid :( Do you really need it to be in exam/test format? If not, then a great way to build your knowledge and test your expertise is to just set yourself a little project. Say, try and create a random quote generator with a MySQL backend, or something equally minor but which uses a wide range of PHP and MySQL basic concepts.

Kind Regards

W

whipped

Umm, I suppose I should have elaborated more.

I have to create a PHP test for an interviewee at work to take. I have about 15 questions and was hoping I could cut down on the time to create some more (And inpress the boss with my speed), by borrowing some questions that someone has already written.

Cheeky? Yes, but I'm running out of questions to ask. Cheers for trying anyway guys.

J

Jonty

Naughty boy :p hehe. If you want to post your questions here, though, then I'm sure people will be able to think of a few more in a similar manner.

Kind Regards

W

wyrd_fish

cup size???

sorry, couldn't resist....

Users who are viewing this thread