Photoshopped?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
check this link, a few of my mates on another forum link it looks the spit of John Terry

I think its photoshopped, blates. Toh may be able to see too

"NHS is exploiting my life" - claims transsexual (From Warrington Guardian)

For one look around the top of the head you can see it the edit lines. And look at the line from the centre of the hair down the noseline etc it just doesnt add up

I think its another thing like back when the media found the terrorist pic of a blown up white house and went mental onlyfor it to be a pic from Fallout 3, just another finding news in a joke image

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Well the article seems serious enough although I do agree the picture does look like John Terry's head has been stuck on a woman.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Well the article seems serious enough although I do agree the picture does look like John Terry's head has been stuck on a woman.

Wouldnt be the first time the media found something on the net and thought it was legit

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thanks for the vote of confidence on my shoop-detective skills :)

The "edit lines" on top are due to pixelation, can be seen on the jacket too.

Shame there's no clear image on the reflection of the head.

One part that stands out is the left side of the image, bottom of the hair. Can't really explain how pixelation or low resolution could explain skin colors jumping there :eek7:

Can't say definetaly it's a shop, it's bad, but not necessarily a shop.

It does look like a shop, granted, but there's a bit of "lack of evidence".

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't see this post I just posted that link in the football thread :twak:

john%20terry_01.jpg

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
LOLOLOL anyone see the front page of the mirror? this story is on it, John Terry being ridiculed for looking like a tranny. All newspapers do these days is check the internet for stories. Do any actually have reporters out in the field anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom