Photoshop

Bahumat

FH is my second home
My friend had a demo version of Photoshop, the images that he created seemed to be in .PDF format.

we got him a full version of the software and the images were edited, when he saved them it changed them into .PSD format

Is there an option in photoshop 8 to save files as default to .pdf?

Here's the rub. He used to be able to open these files from work, he could use their printers so he never wasted all his ink at home. It seems the normal work machine cant view these .psd files and he cant just install software on a work machine.

Could someone please assist

Thanks

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
My friend had a demo version of Photoshop, the images that he created seemed to be in .PDF format.

we got him a full version of the software and the images were edited, when he saved them it changed them into .PSD format

Is there an option in photoshop 8 to save files as default to .pdf?

Here's the rub. He used to be able to open these files from work, he could use their printers so he never wasted all his ink at home. It seems the normal work machine cant view these .psd files and he cant just install software on a work machine.

Could someone please assist

Thanks
try the "save as" button in the file menu....:touch:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
There´s no option to save a Photoshop image as anything else than .pst by default. But "save as" (like Macabre said) does the job. If there´s a large number of pictures to convert, you might need to get a batch job running, or use another tool that´s able to convert images.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to work with pdf alot i would sugest Adobe acrobat.
this will add icons in office and ms-ie so you can save websites or office docs to pdf. (perfect if you want to print a webpage allso)

greetz,

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
try the "save as" button in the file menu....:touch:
And that's available in the Demo version as well ?
Don't have it, don't intend to test it- but usually that's the one option they turn off..

Anyhow..just render the picture and do a screencapture (with your fav. proggie) if all else fails ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom