Help Photoshop wizards!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
So this is a photo I took of a design I made years ago. I can no longer find the original design. Can any of you lot make it bigger, get rid of the paper lines and properly define the pattern? I suck at Photoshop.

Tattoo1.JPG

Pretty please?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Had a go, but that's one fuzzy image, I mean really, 5 mins to draw it again?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Would be a bit of work(can't be arsed that much :p) to trace the edges, but perhaps you can use this to "redraw" it. Or someone with an actual tablet could trace it
.tatoo.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Tattoo time? Looks like the type of nonsense pattern one of those would be used for

Access Denied

Tattoo time? Looks like the type of nonsense pattern one of those would be used for

Indeed. It was one of the designs I made years ago. Ideas for tattoos. Going to get my kids names inked around the outside.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
*might* have a tiny bit of time tonight AD chum, but you're going to have to pray I get all my project reporting done and don't pass out from lack of sleep or anything :)

TdC

sorry chum, the lack of sleep thing happened. I'll give it another go but best to not wait for the likes of me :-(

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Indeed. It was one of the designs I made years ago. Ideas for tattoos. Going to get my kids names inked around the outside.

you going to do the classy thing and have it on your neck so everyone can see what you kids are called? its what all the cool folks do

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Or the top of your arm so you can show it when you wear your sleeveless vests in the summer

Access Denied

I'll be having it above my heart. I never, ever go shirtless in public so the only person that will see it is me. I'm not getting it for anyone elses benefit.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
realistically, how big do you want it to be, because I've just printed it out from the pic you posted, and sideways It would cover the top of my chest

I could easily tidy it up just by re tracing it and making the lines more defined, so can you not print it out to scale and do that?

Or am I missing something, sorry

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I'll be having it above my heart. I never, ever go shirtless in public so the only person that will see it is me. I'm not getting it for anyone elses benefit.

being single the rest of your life ? ouch! :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way, if you take a print of that drawing to a tattoo artist, they'll be able to make it(even better) without a fancypants version. They're artists, making stuff from random crap is what they do ;)

If they can't, switch the artist pronto.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Here's a suggestion; put the money you'd spend on this in their college fund. I'm sure they'll appreciate it more.

Access Denied

I've been quoted £90 for the tat. Considering that it's likely to cost upwards of £20k to send both my girls to Uni, £90 isn't going to make any difference.

TdC

smirk all you want Corn, but I deducted my school spendings from my taxes this year...LIKE A BAWSSSS :eek:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If you'd put that 90 quid into Google shares 10 years ago, you'd have a 1000 quid towards their college fund. So...put it in Google shares. If you don't want to do that, they'll appreciate Frozen dolls more than a tattoo as well.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
smirk all you want Corn, but I deducted my school spendings from my taxes this year...LIKE A BAWSSSS :eek:

Isn't that money out of your pocket, still? But with the added "perk" that they won't ask for more from you on the grounds that you have educated yourself and may or may not understand they're thieving you.

Am I interpreting this correctly, @Scouse ? :)

TdC

Isn't that money out of your pocket, still? But with the added "perk" that they won't ask for more from you on the grounds that you have educated yourself and may or may not understand they're thieving you.

Meh. in the current NL, higher education is not free. a bachelor is fairly cheap (mine will have cost about 8.5K, not counting hours spent or time off work, and that's for a part time curriculum! who knows what the kids have to pay tbh). masters are, comparatively speaking, expensive. Anything over that trends to the rediculous.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Last year the Danish government paid me ~£5800 to attend uni and do my bachelor. How does that make you feel?

TdC

full of hate, but tbh that's my natural state in the mornings :(

TdC

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom