Photoshop For Freddys v2.0

Mouse_On_Mars

Fledgling Freddie
Another "proper" photographer here. ;)

Gallery.
Got more here and at home.
All taken and developed by my own fair hand. Can't remember how I got half the effects though, it's been 4 years since I've used my camera properly. :(

Will be getting some more black and white film soon to get some arty shots at uni before I leave.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Some nice shots in there, however, did you scan them in? Because the contrast appears to be a bit shot, the blacks are almost brown, and the whites are blown out?

I'm not critisising, its just an observation. Some of the framing is excellent.

Mouse_On_Mars

Fledgling Freddie
I'd put it down to a bit of everything, I used a friend's flatbed scanner and I didn't mess around with the settings. Some of them are a bit messed up here and there through rushed and bodged developing. Hand rolled film as well.

pixel

Fledgling Freddie
anyways on a slightly more helpful front, ne1 needing help in photoshop , freehand, illustrator, i know a fair bit, especially about photoshop so happy to help ..*waves*

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
If I understood correct you need peeps that can/will give advice about photoshop.. I am up for it if s1 needs. Illustrator,Quark info can be also given if y want. :D

(inDesign coming up shortly,have to learn it myself also)

Sar

Part of the furniture
Well some of you may be aware from this thread that I haven't been around a lot lately.

So I was hoping to get this up and running this weekend - but life just keeps throwing curveballs at the moment.

My wife was admitted to hospital last night, and looks as though she'll be in until at least Wednesday.

Sorry folks, my life seems to be rather overladen atm.

:(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Dude, no need to apologise.

Priorities and all that. Hope all goes well.

amobea

Fledgling Freddie
Don't stress.
Real Life affects us all sometime, well so i hear...

If theres anything at all I can help with let me know.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Ok

Can those of you still interested stick your hands in the air either here or via PM?

I've (hopefully) now got the time and energy to devote to this (fingers crossed nothing else happens!), so we can begin the construction and launch of the site at last.

Thanks for your patience and kind words over the past weeks folks - they've all been much appreciated.

:)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sar said:
Can those of you still interested stick your hands in the air either here or via PM?

I've (hopefully) now got the time and energy to devote to this (fingers crossed nothing else happens!), so we can begin the construction and launch of the site at last.

Thanks for your patience and kind words over the past weeks folks - they've all been much appreciated.

:)

Glad its turned out all right for you and your wife Sar.

Btw, photoshop.freddyshouse.com is a configured website here at FH.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Right, Mofo8 has raised his hand - who else?

Just waiting on hardware getting sorted then we'll be ready for content etc.

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom