Photoshop a picture!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh... and a big wave to all you EG forum users popping in to say hi ! Keep up the good work :drink:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've just helped a couple of the Eurogamer chaps with enabling the 'view DAOC forums' option (I think) so we can expect them to post here anytime soon, I guess :D

:cheers:

*puts out some crisps and other entrées* ;)

Mey

Part of the furniture
hehe :) Jupitus for president!

username

Fledgling Freddie
Hi folks,

I think I'm one of the Eurogamer refugees Jupitus is referring to :)

Call me slow if you will but I didn't realise Barrysworld was back until I saw the brouhaha in that thread on EG so I registered in a fit of nostalgia brought on by memories of RTCW clan matches and first rate server hosting :D

* grabs a handful of crisps and sits in the corner

Cheers!
:drink:

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
hehe welcome back then :D

enough of that nostalgia talk though, makes me wanna grab my TFC boots every time

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
enough lets get a room and more pictures tbh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont make me show you my Elephant :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
username said:
Hi folks,

I think I'm one of the Eurogamer refugees Jupitus is referring to :)

Call me slow if you will but I didn't realise Barrysworld was back until I saw the brouhaha in that thread on EG so I registered in a fit of nostalgia brought on by memories of RTCW clan matches and first rate server hosting :D

* grabs a handful of crisps and sits in the corner

Cheers!
:drink:

Very original forum name :clap:

try one of these *hands username a drugged pork pie*

Razz_Eurogamer.Net

Fledgling Freddie
Hello lads,

I'm Razz from Eurogamer, I'm responsible for the crouch image.

Love all that you've done with it, some great ones on here! Well deserved of the fame you've got.

It wasn't my intention to start a flame war between our two forums when I changed the picture in the first post of the thread.
I just felt a little miffed that people where claiming to have come up with the idea after it took me an hour to cut out that Crouch image from one I got from the BBC Sport website. It felt like a mockery of all the hard work that had gone in to it.

Annnyway, I'm glad that we've all come together. I've discovered a new forum full of talented people and I hope you guys feel the same about Eurogamer.

Props to Jupitus (jon) for sorting out the 'include DAOC forums' thingy for me.

I hope we can all get along and put this thing behind us.

Razz :)

Razz_Eurogamer.Net

Fledgling Freddie
I've also removed the offending blizeh images from our list as he ever so blatently copied them from one of your forumites. (The ballet one)

Sorry for any offense caused, I had no idea.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Razz_Eurogamer.Net said:
I've also removed the offending blizeh images from our list as he ever so blatently copied them from one of your forumites. (The ballet one)

Sorry for any offense caused, I had no idea.

Decent of you to make a post :) Welcome to FH, please take your seat and prepare for an emergency landing, the captain has been at the mini-bar again :p

Razz_Eurogamer.Net

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Decent of you to make a post :) Welcome to FH, please take your seat and prepare for an emergency landing, the captain has been at the mini-bar again :p

Cheers.

Just in case you missed my previous post.

Razz_Eurogamer.Net said:
Hello lads,

I'm Razz from Eurogamer, I'm responsible for the crouch image.

Love all that you've done with it, some great ones on here! Well deserved of the fame you've got.

It wasn't my intention to start a flame war between our two forums when I changed the picture in the first post of the thread.
I just felt a little miffed that people where claiming to have come up with the idea after it took me an hour to cut out that Crouch image from one I got from the BBC Sport website. It felt like a mockery of all the hard work that had gone in to it.

Annnyway, I'm glad that we've all come together. I've discovered a new forum full of talented people and I hope you guys feel the same about Eurogamer.

Props to Jupitus (jon) for sorting out the 'include DAOC forums' thingy for me.

I hope we can all get along and put this thing behind us.

Razz :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
i just stumbled across this,, rofl

crouchwalks.jpg

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
The Sun put 26 of them online, mine was first on the list :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom