Photography

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Some are very good, the little girl looking up and others, I just rely on the first feeling the pic gives me, the bees and flowers don't work for me, the names need some work 'bee take 2???'

Must take you some pretty cool places, I'm guessing your'e into bird spotting and re-enactment :p

Most of them caught my eye, the painted dudes at the beginning look a bit too 'postcard pic', need cropping or different angle for me.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye nice stuff there mate, this might sound a little odd but i love photography and one of my fave places to visit is the grave yard up the road from me, not because i have any goulish intentions but graveyards are usually a great place for wildlife and in this one near me the landscaping is beautiful and also there is a lot of really fantastic stonework (ok ok gravestones).

any hoo happy snapping mate

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's all crap. Crap lighting, crap setting, the little gril especially is such a ten in one shot that every "artist" tries to pull off as "new". It's really shitty pictures and...

What? Every artist needs a kick in the head at first! :D

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
It's all crap. Crap lighting, crap setting, the little gril especially is such a ten in one shot that every "artist" tries to pull off as "new". It's really shitty pictures and...

What? Every artist needs a kick in the head at first! :D

:twak:

/sends his m8 old.whoodoo round to smack Jeff n Tonder about

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom