Photography Forum.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Any chance of one of these. Seen it mentioned on BW and on here already.

If not anyone recomend a good one?

Gombur Glodson

Fledgling Freddie
Ooh, that could be nice :D

Also a place to spam my 3D creations :D

A very good suggestion.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
I've also expressed interest in opening a forum within hardware/software for photography, digital in my case - fingers crossed Tony will cave in to our nagging ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Xavier said:
I've also expressed interest in opening a forum within hardware/software for photography, digital in my case - fingers crossed Tony will cave in to our nagging ;)

I have created a general photography forum under General. Lets see how that pans out.

As for a hardware forum, how about Digihardware? Gah, I don't know, something that will differeniate it from photography. (sp)

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, well I can't see anyone wanting to discuss 35mm photography on the forums, and if they do then I'll get my big stick(tm) out and smite them with Gypsies 70-200mm f4 L series canon lens...

In which case, hardware/software seems a more sensible home for it, seeing as we'll be discussing cameras (hardware, periphery at best) and digital processes/photoshoppery (software... heh... can you see where I'm going with it yet?)

We're already discussing digital cameras on and off in the gadgets forum too ;)

*prods gently*

Embattle

FH is my second home
Imaging Forum might of been a better name, makes it seems like it covers both photos and other images like 3d etc....but thxs either way :)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Xavier said:
Heh, well I can't see anyone wanting to discuss 35mm photography on the forums, and if they do then I'll get my big stick(tm) out and smite them with Gypsies 70-200mm f4 L series canon lens...

In which case, hardware/software seems a more sensible home for it, seeing as we'll be discussing cameras (hardware, periphery at best) and digital processes/photoshoppery (software... heh... can you see where I'm going with it yet?)

We're already discussing digital cameras on and off in the gadgets forum too ;)

*prods gently*
Personally id like to see all the photography kept together. I personally use 35mm and digital. If they are kept together then hopefully the forum will prove busy enough to warant it staying open.

I dont mind if its moved to the hardware forum but i wouldnt like to see two seperate forums.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Rubric said:
Personally id like to see all the photography kept together. I personally use 35mm and digital. If they are kept together then hopefully the forum will prove busy enough to warant it staying open.

I dont mind if its moved to the hardware forum but i wouldnt like to see two seperate forums.
Thats good, i didn't suggest it! Merely that in this day and age, most users will be tinkering with digital over film :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Rubric said:

It'll be used more under the general section.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Embattle said:
Imaging Forum might of been a better name, makes it seems like it covers both photos and other images like 3d etc....but thxs either way :)

Actually I like that, /me goes to rename it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom