Photograph Favour!

Yerrr. Anyone out there with a regular pic taken at 1x, 3x and10x zoom just so I can see the comparisons? Had a pic somewhere but it's disappeared! :<

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
are you talking digital here? you must be as you dont rate zoom on SLRs as x2 x10 etc
digital zoom is shit anyway rather than being like a telescope and magnifying it basically zooms into the image and magnifies as if you were zooming in on a PC

not sure if that makes any sense

Optical zoom Sparx, I found a picture of it the other day but can't for shit find it again.

And Nate, I rep the person that helps, just don't publically annouce that I'm going to do it! :<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That avatar, on a forum which is populated by 95% males - Makes you gay. Thought you should know.

Nate

FH is my second home
Get out of my county you French scum(conformist)! Or make me some pan au chocolat..

Overdriven

Get out of my county you French scum(conformist)! Or make me some pan au chocolat..

o_O You do realise, I was born in the UK... Mmm.. I want some of those now :( Oh wait :D I have, already.

Nate

FH is my second home
You cnut, very French thing to do is tease le English

Overdriven

Bakery (Ironic) about 40 meters away from my front door :p So..

Nate

FH is my second home
Oh la de da le frenchie has le bakery near him, haw he haw he haw...tu est le petit pantalons! i got a c in gcse so i could say that(google tells me it means you is small the trousers(chav french ftw))

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Optical zoom Sparx, I found a picture of it the other day but can't for shit find it again.

And Nate, I rep the person that helps, just don't publically annouce that I'm going to do it! :<

So optical on a compact camera then i imagine, not sure what my compact can do as i have DSLRs (which like i said dont work with x2 etc its more 12mm 35mm etc)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wasn't trying to be funny o_o

Oh for f*cks sake...i was saying the french calling was getting a bit "edgy".

Jesus, you'd defend a guy who's shooting at you with "It's just a bit o' target practice sir." :D

Nate

FH is my second home
I thought you'd back me up, we're supposed to be crew Toht :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Welcome to the emo side.

Hmpf. Your emo side couldn't get me even if you broke into my house, plastered green day posters all over my walls, dyed my hair black, combed it to the side and erased my memory.

So optical on a compact camera then i imagine, not sure what my compact can do as i have DSLRs (which like i said dont work with x2 etc its more 12mm 35mm etc)

Well I'm a bit of a newb with cameras at present, but I was looking at this and noticed it had 10x optical zoom on it. And as far as I know, with cameras like that (correct me if I'm wrong) but they zoom in at 3x and 10x magnification. But yer it's a compact.

Gamah

Banned
Overdrivven is not a pussy faggot like some people on here, I am sure he can take a bit of a ribbing.

Overdriven

Toht, you're a bastard! :p Somebody calls you emo and you don't send "you know who" after them?! :( Why did I deserve it?

Overdrivven is not a pussy faggot like some people on here, I am sure he can take a bit of a ribbing.

Indeed. *Nod*

Overdriven

Better of... Or... I'll have to set you a no-drinking for 7 days type of challege ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom