Photocomp continuation poll

shall we extend this current photocomp by two weeks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I've LITERALLY just taken a few shots and will be photoshopping now for this, so even if you don't extend don't close it today/tomorrow :D

Clown

Part of the furniture
tbh you guys always winge about topics unless they're right up your alley. make with the creativeisms!
You're always wingeing about people who whinge about the topic. Am I right in saying Tom picked the theme? Dude didn't even post a picture.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It was milou and he did post a picture. There goes the second half of your argument. :D

I would moan about the leading question in the poll tbh! :eek: I don't think it's a shit topic I just don't see any point in leaving it open, it's been there for 2 months already.

Nate

FH is my second home
I want a chocolate biscuit but it's all the way downstairs. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TDC!??!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
booo haters! poll closes at 17:00 nl time :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Well my entries are in now so you can close it whenever you like :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ok well important things, eg beers, called me away. poll is closed: the majority chose to discontinue this particular photocomp's topic. Apologies to all those who entered.

If you want to continue photocomp, arrange for a topic to be chosen and I will sticky the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom