Photo film development

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i have 9 rolls of film and 2 underwater cameras i need developing.
anyone know of a good place (store or online) i can take these to? all the photos must be put onto a cd/dvd aswell.

i havent had a roll of film developed for about 5 years so i dont know the cheapest/best etc.

mank!

Part of the furniture
anywhere for the normal rolls of film (35mm i presume), might have to have the underwater camera's sent away.

no idea where's cheapest, i doubt there's much difference, it was cheaper the more films you had where i worked.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
boots do the kodak photo cd's too.
if its those single use underwater cameras, im pretty sure you can get those processed instore as well.
this list will tell you what your local store can do. (if they dont offer 1hr service, chances are that they don't have a photo lab)
getting a lot of them done on one-hour is going to be expensive, regardless of where they are processed. i can't remember prices off my head as i dont work in the photo lab.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Only have boots where we live, we did have an additional two photo development places, but they've closed. No doubt death by digital.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Balls to boots - take it to Jessops, or any good photo shop. They'll at least develop it at the correct labs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom