Phone prices;

S

Sir Frizz

Just wondering about the value of phones and how they fluctaute.

I just bought a T68 (i flashed) for £60. Anyone have any ideas on how much this phone was when it was newly released? I'm not really too impressed with it, and i've heard that the T68/i software crashes after a short amount of time (3 or so months according a colleague) and costs a further £60 to fix. Not too good a thing to hear when you just get it. So maybe in the near future, i'd like to get a T610, which has all these funky features, and looks to retail for £200. So when this phone of mine does break (yes it's most likely to be inevitable), how much would the T610 likely be worth?

W

wyrd_fish

probabally about the same unless somone finds a way to fit a microwave oven, or any other new features, into a phone...

PS: is it just you friend who has had this problem or lotts of peeps??

C

Ch3tan

Know lots of peolpe with t68i's, none of them have ever had that problem.

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by wyrd_fish
PS: is it just you friend who has had this problem or lotts of peeps??

Well, he took it to the shop, and the guy there told him that the T68/i was well known for its sotware problems.

He has to keep on switching the thing on and off to get it to work properly, after about 30 tries...

:/

W

wyrd_fish

is there any good reason why any software should go broke after 3 months of smooth running??? and if there is would turning it on and off help???

Users who are viewing this thread