Phone Logos - Can you make them yourself?

T

TheJkWhoSaysNi

I was wondering if it was possible to put one of my own pictures on my phone, Is it possible to get a picture as the logo? or design one yourself?

Any sites detailing how to do this would be great.

W

WPKenny

If it's a monochrome Nokia phone. you can be pretty sure Logomanager will let you do this. Most places I've seen that do it, give it away free whenever you buy a data cable for your phone.

It actually even worked on my Nokia 7250. I wanted to get rid of the operator logo so I just sent a blank logo to my phone and now the screen is all nice and clear and you can see my background picture unobscured. :)

EDIT: I took a pic of it....
superphone.jpg

F

FatBusinessman

I guess the first answer would have to be "depends entirely on your phone". Anything reasonably new with an infra-red or Bluetooth connection should allow you to upload your own pictures/logos.

C

crazibeanz

You can make your own logos and reingtones using a manager program for the make of phone you use. My son uses a Nokia and I have the Nokia Manager program were we make our own Logos and ringtones. My daughter uses a ericsson and we also use a program for the same thing. You will need a cable which you can buy from a small phone shop or off the internet at the likes of ebay for about £5.00.

You link the phone up to the computer using your cable, the program finds the phone. You then upload the image etc save it and bobs your uncle.

Users who are viewing this thread