Phoenix server: Gates to the Playing Field open again on Tuesday 2nd-5th February! (PvP Event 1-50)

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Last night the contribution has been fulfilled on all three realms. The Banished now have enough materials to open the gates to the Playing Field again.

We would like to put in an important patch before the start of the event regarding some class changes and those might cause another reboot if being buggy. As we would like to avoid any reboots during the event, we decided to start the event on

Tuesday, February 2nd at 6pm CET.
It will end on Friday, February 5th at 6pm CET.

If any issues occur because of the new patch, we still would have enough time to fix them properly before the start of the Playing Field.

As many of you have probably already noticed, you can now contribute for an extension of the event. As the amount is the same as to start the event, we decided to change the length of a possible extension from 2 days to 3 days. If the extension goal doesnt get hit, the contribution will count towards the next event in about 3 weeks.

The event will this time take place on a new map which is Lamfhota's Sound.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Solo action is great with all the mouthbreathers in the event zone :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I missed this tbh. I was thinking of renewing live for a month for shits and giggles.... still on the fence tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom