Phoebus Harp/SoM/Battler/Malice/Scalars - 1600 GMT Friday 22nd April

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Running an arti raid for those needing credit for the above, would be nice to get plenty of signups, might go do a few other artis then.This is ENTIRELY dependent on the number and classes we have though.As well as my mental state after the aforementioned 4 artis!

RULES:I just want the phoebus credit, the arti is FFA as are any drops, /random 1000 highest-lowest pick like all my raids.Below the requirements are listed in brackets:

GROUP:
Minstrel: Evita
Cleric(rejuv 30+):
Friar/Cleric(rejuv 30+):
Paladin(blockbot - 50+MoB2 shield):
Reaver/Arms/Paladin(blockbots):
IceWiz:
Sorc(cold debuff)/Theurg (yellow pbt+):
Theurg(any spec):

That will be the main group - any alts you want to sign up that need credit for any of the above feel free to join them to the bg.We will be moving on minstrel speed, but have a leveled croc ring so its not an issue, although my ML breath can only be used on my own group, so bring your alts water potions.

Also will have my theurg along out of group for petspam (50 earth).If you signup please be there 10 mins before the listed time so i can get the groups/bg sorted.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Weirdish time, but I'll come, I'd prefer to bring my Paladin for credit for SoM, but I can bring my cleric if you'd rather have him. I might have to take a break around 1630 for dinner, but we always eat real fast on friday (About 10 to 15 minutes at worst)

Gettafix

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Evita,

I'll be up for a cleric spot if we can add staff of the gods to the list. I dunno if its too hard for one group (I've never done it before and VOS is out of date I think). Anyhow, I'd like to give it a try if the groups up for it.

Gettafix.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I'll join with paladin or cleric. Will bring necro along outside group for ml xp leeching!

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
by signing up for an arti raid? :eek7:
I hear we need more than a fg for the staff of gods but im willing to try it provided we do well on the easier artis.Plus i did promise you we would at some point getta :)
And yes gamah still after fooking phoebus credit - second time lucky eh... :/

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
I'll Join aswell.. I can bring 50ice, 50 paladin, 48 theurg(earth spec), tho I rather take my paladin for some ml xp to get BG.. :clap:

AtilasPally

Fledgling Freddie
I Am In !

I Wanna Come ... With Sorcerer : Dispater , Or Pally : Atilas ....

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Evita.

I would love 2nd healer spot with my Heretic if i could :) 48 rejuv should be enough to keep a group :)

Name is Pwntosar :)

Ocomas

Loyal Freddie
Hi,

signing up with Eliogan 50 icer, but will be tagging Hypnoyic along as my lvl 50 leech mini, as he needs credit for all SoM, Mallice, uncle tom cobbly and all at-al

thanks ta-ta

Martok

Part of the furniture
bringing the wee one evita Misstress level 49.3 heretic 50 by then i hope !!! DEAR GOD I HOPE!!! CANT STAND MUCH MORE PvE!!!!!!1

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Friar or Theurg

Friar:
Spec:39 staff, 15 rejuv, 49 enh, 13 parry
RA: ST3

Theurg:
Spec: 47 air, 26 earth (10 sec pbt)
RA: purge 2 and RP

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Evita u know u always have my cleric...he needs EoY that is easy done with 1 fg...but guess the cleric spot is takien (nerf working late hours and miss post) :(

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Still signup mate i might make a second supporter group if we get enough people...Makes life easier faster and we should be able to tear thru the artis faster...

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Main group setup (slighty modded due to good signups):

Minstrel - Evita
Cleric - Gettafix
Cleric - Aladia
Paladin - Ilyena
Paladin - Ironfalcon
Sorc - Dispater
IceWiz - Eliogan
Theurg - Warfarer

Secondary group setup:
Minstrel - Ringtones
Heretic - Pwntosar
Heretic - Misstress
Cleric - Himbo
Paladin - Ilyena
Arms - Beacon
Merc - Arizona
Icer - Madae

If i was a cripple and missed any names no worries youll be going into the support group :) BG will open around 1545 or so.Coupla last minute things to mention:

Other artis will be talked about getting done after the primaries, the only confirmeds i definately want to add are EoY,Staff of God, and Zahur.

One important thing - NOBODY touches or goes near each arti mob until the designated puller does - you ignore this and charge in i will disband you immediately :) Lets all have a good raid - sorry about the late posting of the final groups im aiming for got dragged out for pubbage :clap:
See you all there <Wave>

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Just to clarify - Himbo and Ily are on the same account :) Main grp setup looks ok to me, I'll be bringing my wee necro along outside grp for massive credit leeching.

Edit: I'll be bringing a ram for EoY and I've done the driving before.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I may bring Cadawan along (50 Rejuve/Enhance cleric - ML8), as he's after a little MLxp credit.

He'll not be able to stay the whole time.

Darzil

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
lol u gonna hit mob all the way back to the egg state :D

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds good - any questions/problems before the bg opens sooner you ask the better - dont ask me about other artis it depends how long people are willing to go for - once the general consensus is "cant be assed" well do the rolls.

One thing to clarify already is that you can only take away one arti each (thats per player not per char :p ) , it'd be nice if we did enough to get at least half the people there an arti though :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
Sounds good - any questions/problems before the bg opens sooner you ask the better - dont ask me about other artis it depends how long people are willing to go for - once the general consensus is "cant be assed" well do the rolls.

One thing to clarify already is that you can only take away one arti each (thats per player not per char :p ) , it'd be nice if we did enough to get at least half the people there an arti though :)
will it be bg on Evita or?i´m online now waiting (after i hade to switch k-board after a little drink accident) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom