Phoebus Harp Necklace, read.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to know what classes you need for that encounter, and how it's done.

Furthermore, everyone who might be interested in doing the encounter reply here and tell what you can bring, I'd need the enc done - the arti I won't need.

I heard it's not possible to do with SummSM cause the mob will bolt the SM, correct?

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
did it twice. killed hallea and zoia

used sham + rogue + dmgdealer each time.

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
I did it with my warrior + shammy. Hallea is the easiest of the three imo. She will not summon any mobs if you manage to pull her (far) away from the nearby mobs. She repeatedly mezzed my warrior and chased my shammy so it took some time to kill her. The tricky part is pulling her without any adds. The center seems like a good place to pull from (the three mobs meet at the center once in a while). Pull Hallea with bolt, swim high and west, and keep bolting her a couple of times to get some distance to the site.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
i need arti too...and enc...i can bring warr 50 , sb 50 or shammy (gimped) 47

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
would like credit on my healer so if u need one just let me know.

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
We have done all 3 we was like 2 focus sm 3 warlocks and one bb all warlocks wasent even 50 what we did was we killed all the adding mobs
before we started on main mob then we focused it and warlocks was killing any adds that showed up during main fight..

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
We killed Zoea and Hallea yesterday....but no drop or enc ..wtf happened ???
and NO ..i didnt really try to notice the fuking notes or whatever :p

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Zexxeh said:
Who can wear that necklace ? I heard SBs can

i have that necklace on my warlock.. maybe you wonder why? well it simply fits my template better then lets say beaded resisting stones.. plus when its lvl 10 the ability is good it removes styles dmg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom