Pheonix

gohan

FH is my second home
Just in case anyone was interested a new free share beta is launching this weekend called Phoenix. Classic and SI server (as always) with loads of QOL changes, det for hybrids, much better so rates and pve regen rates and admins that are willing to listen to the community. In short it should be everything uthgard 2.0 failed to be.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just in case anyone was interested a new free share beta is launching this weekend called Phoenix. Classic and SI server (as always) with loads of QOL changes, det for hybrids, much better so rates and pve regen rates and admins that are willing to listen to the community. In short it should be everything uthgard 2.0 failed to be.

Are buffbots allowed :p?

gohan

FH is my second home
Are buffbots allowed :p?
No :( I get the no bot thing as strain on server, antisocial etc. But should be border keep buffers or dungeon entrance etc because unbuffed is just bulllll shit

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Let it die. It was of its time. The community was great. It wont be replicated.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No :( I get the no bot thing as strain on server, antisocial etc. But should be border keep buffers or dungeon entrance etc because unbuffed is just bulllll shit

That's why I won't touch these nostalgia servers anymore - I had a high RR Blademaster on the original Uthgard server and I can't be fucking arsed to level without a buffbot again, it's utter shite - I get the no bot thing too but some people just like to do things by themselves which is why bots (or at least NPC buffers) would have been nice.

Giving this one + any future of these servers a miss until they start allowing buffs, even if its just on the PVE side of things.

gohan

FH is my second home
Let it die. It was of its time. The community was great. It wont be replicated.
There are still no modern mmos that are as good tho. Very much depends on the server admins, the uthgard ones were shit and turned a 6k community into 800 in 6 months due to stubbornness. I don't think Phoenix will have anything like the numbers uth had, but it should keep most of them as the admins are building it around the community, voting on things etc.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
There are still no modern mmos that are as good tho. Very much depends on the server admins, the uthgard ones were shit and turned a 6k community into 800 in 6 months due to stubbornness. I don't think Phoenix will have anything like the numbers uth had, but it should keep most of them as the admins are building it around the community, voting on things etc.

GW2 isn't too bad, the PVE is pretty fun as well for when you want a break from PVP.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Mmos have had their day. The time when a new mmo comes along and scoops up millions are gone.

The grind to level i used to like. But personally i dont see anyone queueing up for the complexity and time it took to really break daoc.

Like i say it was the community that kept it going. Thats not there any more.

So a niche plays it to 8v8 and feel uber in opted groups. And fair play to them. But anyone wanting to relight the old feelings are going to be disappointed.

Himse

FH is my second home
GW2 isn't too bad, the PVE is pretty fun as well for when you want a break from PVP.

Actually playing GW2 myself, it's real fun and buckets of stuff to do. But you don't go into WvW/PvP feeling gimped if you're not stacked with gear.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Phoenix launching again this Saturday, lots of QoL changes. Will dab with a few mates, on hib.

eksdee

FH is my second home
3k+ people playing every night almost three weeks in. Well managed and stable server with active admins. Been really good fun so far, nice to revisit something you remember fondly and not be disappointed. Still the best MMO ever made. A few of us from this parish are playing together on Alb. Seen familiar names all over.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Any old exca/prydwenites on Midgard that has a casual guild one could join? I've been enjoying the server so far. Population is great and the changes they've made are actually pretty good and refreshing without getting the "freeshard feeling".

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Any old exca/prydwenites on Midgard that has a casual guild one could join? I've been enjoying the server so far. Population is great and the changes they've made are actually pretty good and refreshing without getting the "freeshard feeling".

Hei Zephina!

Come join us at <Bulle af Fetstryk> on Midgard.

Only swedes, norwegians, danes. I play as Flamme, Braut, Eufemia

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I am on albion on Borkasaurus :) Welcome to join for some small man group or potential full group if many are interested.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Domination infil
Deception SB
On there. It's alot more zergy than I remember live servers being but oh well.
Seen afew old names/faces

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Finally started on this server last week, and have not regret it so far. Great server and even tho it has alot of custom settings, it does not really feel like a freeshard at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom