PGR 2 Online shenanigans

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone playing this on Live? Was up till 4.30 am last night playing this. Massively good fun online, really really good. Despite its slightly 'arcadey' handling and generalness i havent enjoyed a racer like this for ages, certainly better than the GT series for now in sheer entertainment value. Ive had it for a while now but not been able to go online with my first copy :)

GT4 would do well to get something similar achieved in its execution, im sure it will be more simlike but i hope it doesnt forget the 'fun' part

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I just dont like it how everyone has faster cars than me cos I havent played it single player much yet :p

Better than any PC driving game I think :D

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
KevinUK said:
I just dont like it how everyone has faster cars than me cos I havent played it single player much yet :p

Better than any PC driving game I think :D

I also dont like the way you have to quit out of the Live game you are paying to buy the car IF you can afford it.

Other than the two already unlocked ones i havent got many cars at all, but im only on the fifth championship, aiming for gold on all so far, hence the slowness but you get an awfull lot of Kudos online and also if you try the hard settings in SP mode.

Best car so far by a mile that i got is the Koenigsigsigsiigger CC, costs 22 points and anhialates any car on a slightly twisty track

Lumox

Fledgling Freddie
I've been playing on live a few weeks now, it's a lot of fun.

I played the game through on gold then started replaying it on platinum, which has kinda ground to a halt now due to live play :D

Another nice feature of live, is that it allows you to download the ghosts of other players for any KWS event, which can be quite useful if you're struggling with your lines on some of the tracks.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Shame most of the ghosts for some events are just idiots 360ing to death or that track where the guy clips the CPU car and it gets stuck.

I'm playing quite a bit online when I can, but still working towards that Cerbera Speed 12 on single player mainly :)

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
babs said:
Shame most of the ghosts for some events are just idiots 360ing to death or that track where the guy clips the CPU car and it gets stuck.

I'm playing quite a bit online when I can, but still working towards that Cerbera Speed 12 on single player mainly :)

Heh my mate is highly responsible for some of those ghosts. Is there a time based equivalent in the high scores or is it all Kudos?

Im pretty technical when it comes to the driving and score ok, just not as much as the people who pull doughnuts on all the corners. Ill be on later tonight if you lot fancy your chances :)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Kudos only unfortunately. Unless you sign in and play the Time Attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom