PF and strafing

T

Thamiles

Originally posted by sorusi
thats rare, evadeing 5slams.. it happens but its a minority of fights :p and yes evade infront is alot higher than from back even if you have 360 degree evade :p

L I E S

T

Tyka

Sorusi you got any logs of that high spec in wpn gives higher chance to slam? not disagreeing or anything , i think thats how it works too but some ppl say its otherwise..

B

belth

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
The instant pbaoe disease should go, or be put on a nice 5 min timer.

And given immunity... Only the fart mind you :D Be closer to cleric uber insta-pbaoe mezz...

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Tyka
Sorusi you got any logs of that high spec in wpn gives higher chance to slam? not disagreeing or anything , i think thats how it works too but some ppl say its otherwise..

or logs that confirm evade is worse in rear-arc?

R

Rulke-RM

Originally posted by belth
And given immunity... Only the fart mind you :D Be closer to cleric uber insta-pbaoe mezz...

Can shaman get spread heals then? Can shaman get DDs on no timer like clerics? Can shaman get spec AF buff like clerics? Can shaman get BoF? Can shaman get stun? Can shaman get specline major heals, or specline group heals? Can shaman get insta heals? Can shaman get access to AP?

Classes are different, live with it.

[EDIT] And ofc give disease immunity timer, but not PF, cos mids don't use PF much...

B

belth

Originally posted by Rulke-RM
Can shaman get spread heals then? Can shaman get DDs on no timer like clerics? Can shaman get spec AF buff like clerics? Can shaman get BoF? Can shaman get stun? Can shaman get specline major heals, or specline group heals? Can shaman get insta heals? Can shaman get access to AP?

Classes are different, live with it.

[EDIT] And ofc give disease immunity timer, but not PF, cos mids don't use PF much...

Stop saying fart ain't good then. And start using zerkers with PF instead of your oh-so-fucking-overpowered savages.

R

Rulke-RM

I've never said it ain't good, that was the (ex) shaman TL ^^

Anyway, any good shaman should only get "already has that effect" message when he farts

And start using zerkers with PF

But that would involve grouping poon :/

H

hotrat

Originally posted by sorusi
w/o PF guard would be more or less pointless, and once again. no its _rare_ to have a shaman up front, also when guarding the paladin/target getting guarded should not run away 3k range fron the grp like a headless chicken

its called _teamwork_ holding the team togheter etc so all get end/available to get guard blalba

and why would your offensive tanks need to run 200miles away? might they be gimped with wrong dmg table o_O or anytime spammers o_O so they dont kill fast enuff, or havnt they bought PF themself ? :x

with pf you dont have to chase support 2k range away :p
Why would guard be pointless without PF?

Shaman can be where they want to be, just so long as they aren't out of 1500 range and so long as they disease the enemy tanks and they don't die!

Lets say a cleric is the first target picked, they are standing ~1500 range away from the tanks healing from a safe distance. Suddenly they get hit by a mezz (be it instant whatever), now the mid assist team comes charging over and in order to guard the paladin must follow the mid assist team to the cleric, then the cleric and paladin must try and move back into 1000 range of the other tanks before they go ooe. If the enemies have PF or stun this is going to take a long time, also bearing in mind that enemy support may move away (for the sake of not killing fast enuf lets assume they are guarded as well).
How can you say this, mate? the "fart" is the only thing we have to try to get away from the assist train.
You have plenty of tools to stop the assist train reaching you in the first place, thats more than clerics have, even healers, bards, druids have more tools to stop enemies reaching them than a cleric.
wtf cant pallies train to get end4 instead of 5, just like 90% of the non-botted shammies in mid. (and savages dont count, mk? )

bottom line: dont QQ bout pallies, they can have 50shield just as much as anyone else.
The reason they cannot guard is not the spec, to get 50 shield they can just drop slash a bit, and still maintain end regen 5, the problem is the short range on end regen.

As for the fart just increase the timer to say a minute so you can't just spam it in a fight, you would have to use it carefully, and of course add an immunity, TOA is also bringing group cure disease which should be nice (although many body specced cabalists are already moaning about it - on vnboards).

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by hotrat
TOA is also bringing group cure disease which should be nice (although many body specced cabalists are already moaning about it - on vnboards).

unless they also introduce disease immunity group cure disease wont be that good (shamans can just spam it anyway and even I as an eld usually disease several times during a fight) - and afaik group cure disease is a ML ability and not a new spell so it will have a timer... but correct me if i am wrong

S

sorusi

i did notice huge differance on slamming with hero @ 2020 ws vs paladin with barely 1500

also think pin proved this too

shaman range is 1000, paladin end regen is 1000

also w/o pf shaman pbaoe disease would be "uber" close to impossible to catch one then

B

belth

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
unless they also introduce disease immunity group cure disease wont be that good (shamans can just spam it anyway and even I as an eld usually disease several times during a fight) - and afaik group cure disease is a ML ability and not a new spell so it will have a timer... but correct me if i am wrong

No timer, 3s+ cast-time buffed.

A

Arnor

no timer, 15sec casttime afaik

O

old.Sko

3.5 sec cast , no timer, 20 power. available on bard and druid.

K

Kallio

Sorusi, you do know that when using shield styles you dont use the weaponskill that´s shown, you use a special "shield weaponskill" (or something like that)

So, in that way it would be very clear that a pally as being on the hybrid WS would hit less slams than a hero even with same shield spec wouldn´t it? :)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Belomar
I could easily tear down my office in frustration after having seen that.

hear hear!

now for all the non-believers and mongs to go fuck off and die after seeing that.

L

lofff

Originally posted by hotrat
Cus a LW hero/champ won't kill me during that stun, a savage will kill me during their's.

*cough*

L

lofff

Originally posted by mandom
stop crying, it has a 35% chance to proc, if you feel it proccs more often then that, do some testing and report it as a bug

why every single post ive read from u has been a funny show of brainless smart-assing?

L

lofff

<remembers testing with same firby and items, only changing weapon spec from 6 to 50>

yes it does.

(kinda obvious if u think about it tho.. weapon skill, bonus to hit..)

*edit* bah just saw belth's reply nm:p

G

Gargo-

lofff you fucking passive gimp. where are you? I need to take out some of my activeness on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom