Petwick

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hi

Just wanted to say sorry for uncovering you outside notts just now, I didnt realise all the albs inside the tower had come out, I guess I just wasnt thinking.

I dont normally pop people infront of groups, even though there was only adds outside the tower just now, I would usually have followed you and had a 1 on 1. I didnt realise what I had done untill it was too late, and I just wanted to apologise.

Maybe next time we can have a 1 on 1, real sorry about that.

Kalloth

Edit: Normally I would take this to PM, however this is meant to be a public apology, plus I dont know petwicks FH name. sorry mods.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Is that why Pet said
'feck this for a game of soldiers' in /gu last night before logging?
:p

I'm sure he's forgiven you, another of our guildies thinks you Pally is the nicest Alb out there

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
yeh petwick had a few sensored words to say in /gu hehe someinth like "omgod wtfpnewd newbies REARRRRRRRRRRR! <blood squirts out of ears nose and neck>
J/k sure he was ok about it rvr after all :clap:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Aiteal said:
Is that why Pet said
'feck this for a game of soldiers' in /gu last night before logging?
:p

I'm sure he's forgiven you, another of our guildies thinks you Pally is the nicest Alb out there

Was tonight, at around 6:30 GMT, I hope I didnt cause Petwick to log :(

I always try to keep things fair, I dont like to add on clear 1 on 1's and when I see a stealther I'll usually wait for the area to be clear before trying to take them.

Anyway I'll try my best not to do it again, and please tell Petwick that im sorry, if he doesnt read this forum. :)

Cheers.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
another of our guildies thinks you Pally is the nicest Alb out there

would that be the pally looking for duels around nged a week or so ago that i tried to coax inside PoC for a duel cos i was unbuffed and a gimp? 0o

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Neffneff said:
would that be the pally looking for duels around nged a week or so ago that i tried to coax inside PoC for a duel cos i was unbuffed and a gimp? 0o

aye, that's him

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Neffneff said:

hehe I remember, I wondered what you where up to, I though that there was a reception committee waiting for me inside :D

next time I'll come in for an unbuffed duel :) was sure it was a trap :)

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Its nice to players do still want duels.

Lately the games been very zergy so you don't seem to get much chance to have a good 1 on 1 fight.

Be really good if DAOC came up with an Arena Idea, place where u go into, bit like an insta Dungeon, but a set sized room with space enough for duels, maybe somehow pick ur duels from some kinds of IFG screen when in the zone.

Would also open up a whole new ball game for tournements, based on classes, levels etc.

If Any of u ever played mechcommander it would be a bit like KOTH (King of the Hill) or in this case King of the Arena

Anyway im rambling on, but would be nice...

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Avrot said:
Its nice to players do still want duels.

Lately the games been very zergy so you don't seem to get much chance to have a good 1 on 1 fight.

Be really good if DAOC came up with an Arena Idea, place where u go into, bit like an insta Dungeon, but a set sized room with space enough for duels, maybe somehow pick ur duels from some kinds of IFG screen when in the zone.

Would also open up a whole new ball game for tournements, based on classes, levels etc.

If Any of u ever played mechcommander it would be a bit like KOTH (King of the Hill) or in this case King of the Arena

Anyway im rambling on, but would be nice...

Aye, I've heard several ideas like this for instanced RvR, but for me I enjoy roaming and taking what comes, in an arena you'll know your going up against 1 on 1, with no real room for suprises. I've had real nice fights 2 on 1, alot of the time the terrain plays a large part, such as near nged T3 (i think), the ruins there can change a straight 1 on 1 completely. Rivers, trees, area's with mobs can all make or brake a 1 on 1, plus the rush to try to finish the fight as soon as possible to avoid being added on, it all adds a real rush for me in 1 on 1's :)

As much as I think the instanced arena duel idea is a good one, I think that I enjoy normal RvR too much, even if I get run over by the odd fg or zerg :)

Plus a fair few FG's out there leave true solo'ers alone :) I think soloing isnt as dead as it seems :)

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Aye I agree with thew thrill, just think that type of rvr, could add a new element to the game, like the tournements I mentioned, something different to get players teeth into.

I think Petwick and me just have bad luck of gaining bad mannered zergy alb add grps :)

Users who are viewing this thread