Petition

O

old.job

All players who want stealth removed from DAOC, please post below.
Or at least replaced with the system where the faster you move the more you can be seen.

It's fookin crap, and ruins every good fight, and spoils the bg's.

A

-ag-bometal

Let us all be a lvl 1 fighter and stab eachother with wooden swords.

Total balance imo :p

N

-Nxs-

mmm If you remove stealth for being overpowered
and spellcrafting for ruining the game and being overpowered too

Can we also remove Mid !! :)

Well atleast insta aoe stun, savages and bonedancers

N

Nightchill

repeating myself (from a long time ago): replace insta aoe stun/mez with an insta aoe temporary debuff (maybe half all your buffs effectiveness, or remove them completely, for 30secs etc.). and set a cap on pbaoe so it can't do more than say, 4000 damage total. *shrugs*

T

Tasans

Can we remove the crybabies from the game too?

T

Tractartus

\o/

Aye! Remove Stealth, makes sense. Shame all assassins will be made redundant, but wtf, eh? But while we're at it can we also remove other things that ruin a good fight? Like slam, mez, stun, long range spells, bows, healing, buffs, realm abilities, spell crafting, guards, armour, weapons, other realms...

Not sure its a good idea tbh ;)

T

Tasans

But we can all hug each other in emain.
Dark age of hugalot.

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by Tasans
But we can all hug each other in emain.
Dark age of hugalot.

but then it'd be like ffxi :p

H

Hanhepi

Great idea! You have my full support. Completely remove stealth from the game.

Of course us stealthers need some kind of compensation then.
I suggest a new spec line 'Flight' along with a new RA 'Grab enemy' and a free RA respec for stealthers.
The higher you're specced in 'Flight' the higher you can fly above ground level.
'Grab enemy' should have 3 levels:
1st level costs 3 points and let's you grab small targets like Luris and Kobbies.
2nd level (6 points) let's you lift medium targets like Norsemen, Celts, Britons etc.
3rd level (10 points) makes you able to pick up heavy targets like Trolls, Bolgs and Highlanders.

Timer for 'GE' should be 5 mins. Within that time you can easily grab some middie at mtk, take him to the next enemy level10 keep and drop him in the yard there to let the guards finish the job.

Should a 'grabbed' player start to fight his 'carrier' just let him drop from 5 miles above the ground and /wave spam him til he hits the ground. (Giv new 'Splat' animation as well, plz)

And yes ... I'm against any 'Parachute' RA for players who can't spec in 'Flight'.

O

osy

Originally posted by Hanhepi
Great idea! You have my full support. Completely remove stealth from the game.

I suggest a new spec line 'Flight' along with a new RA 'Grab enemy' and a free RA respec for stealthers.
The higher you're specced in 'Flight' the higher you can fly above ground level.
'Grab enemy' should have 3 levels:
1st level costs 3 points and let's you grab small targets like Luris and Kobbies.
2nd level (6 points) let's you lift medium targets like Norsemen, Celts, Britons etc.
3rd level (10 points) makes you able to pick up heavy targets like Trolls, Bolgs and Highlanders.

Timer for 'GE' should be 5 mins. Within that time you can easily grab some middie at mtk, take him to the next enemy level10 keep and drop him in the yard there to let the guards finish the job.

Should a 'grabbed' player start to fight his 'carrier' just let him drop from 5 miles above the ground and /wave spam him til he hits the ground. (Giv new 'Splat' animation as well, plz)

And yes ... I'm against any 'Parachute' RA for players who can't spec in 'Flight'.

:ROFLMAO:

O

old.job

Those ideas sound great, I 'd feel better about some guy flying towards me, than some fooker stood right next to me I can't see.:p

S

Silenzio

wont be rude ...
but u can spend in a better way ur time than postin brainless crap request :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom