Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Signed!
makeitstop.jpg

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I got nowt against Tom to be honest. I have a fair bit of respect for him after he posted in the 'genetic modification' thread. Shame you two couldn't keep yer claws out of eachother. ;)

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
I have no problem with him staying, we could mold him into a new repent. Only this one would fight back more, can we keep it?

You've got to ask yourself though, why would he want to post here anyway?

Deep down he wishes he was one of us. As such he is trying to worm his way in with the old 'insult everyone' trick.
Fair enough, I understand its hard to not want to hang out with the cool crowd. Especially after a life of shunnings...

He wants to provoke a reaction and show off to his friends. "Look everyone I can make the kiddies cry!11"
Quite likely, especially as we've had 2-3 other generalites suddenly appear recently. If this is the case then I hope he is well stocked with kleenex, I'm sure that sometimes the excitement can be just too much to bare...

He actually gets some kind of enjoyment out of it...
If this is his motive, then he must be pitied. :(

He does it from work where he has too much time and too little to do.
I want his job when i grow up, though I wonder if he could possibly find more productive things to do. This also doesnt actually answer the question of why he spends his time here.

Todays Challenge: Come up with other reasons for Toms being here.
Extension Task!!!1: For the bright kids in the class, come up with reasons for Toms existance.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I could do with a job like that; I have to work all day...it is so fucking unfair. :mad:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
My name is Tom.

Anyways, I think we should just show him how hugely superior eOT and it's denizens are in every way to the generalites.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
He dosen't seem particularly witty, coming back to the same insults time and again so i am all for him staying. When i can be bothered i might bait him now and again

i wish he didn't get to you though adari, it makes him look less retarded

Tom

I am a FH squatter
BlitheringIdiot said:
Deep down he wishes he was one of us. As such he is trying to worm his way in with the old 'insult everyone' trick.
Fair enough, I understand its hard to not want to hang out with the cool crowd. Especially after a life of shunnings...

"Curses, my secret plan is uncovered. Ready my personal escape rocket......"

Adari, obviously you can't argue to save your life, so you resort to lame threads like this. Please carry on. BTW, if you're a mod, then you can delete my posts (lets face it, its the only way you're going to win an argument with me).

Fact is, some people in DAoC are pretty intelligent. Some are not. I will stay, to taunt the low intellect of the latter.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck! Some are so devoid of any intellect that taunting them is an exercise in futility. ~looks at K9 and zRRR~

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
BlitheringIdiot said:
Adari, they actually thought you were a mod!
One person wondered, the rest thought he was a 'Twat' which was the given title to him by one of FreddysHouse' owners.

Oh and congratulations on whatever it was you won, hope it had a good prize.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Jonaldo said:
One person wondered, the rest thought he was a 'Twat' which was the given title to him by one of FreddysHouse' owners.

Oh and congratulations on whatever it was you won, hope it had a good prize.

We really should put a note on the door that says "1337 speak here is always parody, sarcasm or irony." We should write some other things on the note too...

leggy

Probably Scottish
Tom for president of excalibur !oneoneone. \o/

*starts campaign*

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
BlitheringIdiot said:
Glad to see someone with a sense of humour.

For the record, he started it!

Lol I looked at BI's avatar just as I read this, the expression is such a "he started it" expression.

Genious! :p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I like Tom, well more like his pussy cats and his avatar.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This could be deemed a personal attack. If people you don't know well want to post in 'your' forum and do so fairly, evenly, and within the code of conduct then they have as much right as anyone else to do so. I am closing this as it is counterproductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom