Petition: Teh Seel into DAoC.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was just wondering how many would /sign a petition for mythic to implement Teh Seel as a questmob?

Introduction:

Whaler:
There is an island located on the open sea, completely of ice. On this island is a foul beast that has terrorised the harbours it visits with unbelievable babble and strange behaviours. Go rid of this creature with this mighty club of whacking and return the beasts fluffy skin to me.

Quest steps:

1: Find the island in ToA. The island itself is actually Teh Icefloat, with appropriate carrots sticking out of it's soil and strange things moving around for no obvious reason.

2: Find Teh Seel. Teh Seel is found in a lair, filled with flying herrings, carrot throwing bunnies, Spitting Snowballs and ofcourse, the left and right hand of Teh Seel, Jeff and Tonder. That have to be defeated before entering the Halls of Weird. Jeff being the zerker and Tonder the healer naturally.

3: Club Teh Seel. The problem ain't being worried about dying, but reaching Teh Seel as it hops, zooms and ports around the Halls of Weird. The only way to accomplish this is to drop a dead, ex flying herring, on the floor and club Teh Seel while he eats.

4: Escape Teh Icefloat before it melts, after Teh Seel has been skinned, and return the skin of Teh Seel back to the whaler to recieve a Cloak Of Odd with the realm ability to turn yourself...into a Teh Seel Lookalike for 15 minutes with a 10 minute timer.

*bows and runs*

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Expect a Norwegian Seal cul zerge of Albion proportions landing on teh island.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Im pretty sure the RSPCA would have some serious CoC issues there ...

:fluffle:

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
/sign

Do we also get emerald, sapphire and diamond seel? :p

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Im pretty sure the RSPCA would have some serious CoC issues there ...

:fluffle:

I once had serious CoC issues; but my doctor gave me a cream.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Votan said:
/sign

Do we also get emerald, sapphire and diamond seel? :p

Emerald, Sapphire and Diamond seels are three different stages of an epic quest. They arn't named this ofcourse, but we'll call them these until the apprpriate names have been developed.

The background story isn't complete yet, but in a nutshell the "diamond" seel is the original and emerald and sapphire are more or less replicated or mimiced versions of Teh Seel.

The emerald version is as was stated in the original quest.

Sapphire and Diamond versions arn't finished yet, but information is given as soon as their complete.

Our story department wanted to inform that the complete epic quest of "Teh Seel Slaughter for The Daughter" will be something unseen and also have elements that are rather unexpected.

-Teh Seel into DAoC developement team.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Our Teh Seel Research Team(TSRT) has done extensive researching, as one might imagine, on the names of the beasts in "Teh Seel Slaughter for The Daughter" epic quest. This is a report from the TSRT:

Epic questmob 1:

After an extensive study on the all time Teh Seel phenomenons, we found out that one Teh Seel "mimic" was Wanna B. Seel from three years ago. This, in fact a gopher, was quite frenzied on looking and acting like Teh Seel. The real location of W.B.Seel at this time is a mystery. Last seen on the coast of albion, threatening to find the Holy Carrot Cemetary.

Epic questmob 2:

Not a mimic of Teh Seel in itself, Seelaricious has taken the key elements of Teh Seel, such as oddness, fluf and cute, and added his own lyrical exelence in music to become a formidable element in Teh Seel lifestyle. Mostly known for the lyrics and quite, as he would say, "beatalicious" music, Seelaricious resides in the realm of hibernia. Last reports indicate he has something planned for lurikeens and the backsides of trolls.

Epic questmob 3:

Teh Seel. No other, unchallenged, original and 100% himself. For some reason, Teh Seels last location was in midgard, probably 'cause of the snow and ice. Little information, if any, is given of the powers of Teh Seel, but people have been seen enter his Lair of Deception and come out, turned into carrots, dogs or in some cases, naked firbolgs,for the joy and bashing of other midgardians. Those who have survived the Lair of Deception say that strange things live in the endless tunnels and things are never as they seem.

-Report by Teh Seel Research Team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom