Petition nerf savage

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
a) Quads? lols...havnt seen one in 1 month~~

b) melee resist? - dont really have such deathwish ;d

c) haste shout......toa haste + haste bot on zerk (+celerity..)= erm...cant get any faster :p

d) end shout - using end shout the most when i sprint after some wannabe-kiteing caster, prevent flight...(endpots~)

e) dmg shout - oke, i would miss this one :p
last fight i had with u got 2 quad off.. ;o

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
But mercs/bms/zerks should hit hard in my view and savage should be a mix of defence/offence at a decent lv but sadly it has both at a high lv, bet if you use slash resists shout no merc can hit you 600+ without a good crit...mercs without str relics damage isn't that great, it's normal but then again i haven't completed my toa sc yet so_Oh and that 1 shot in cabalist movie is silly...if that's not overpowered then what is?

your view is that merc/bm/zerk should hit harder then savage, i guess Mytic dont agree on that.

stopped useing resists shout, 200+ hp for a 15sec defence aint worth it.

1shot a cabby(mebbe RS, no shields, no buff?) soo what? many classes do 1 shot people ;d

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
last fight i had with u got 2 quad off.. ;o

2 quads ...that like 3000dmg if u listen too sycho, why didnt u die? ;dd

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
your view is that merc/bm/zerk should hit harder then savage, i guess Mytic dont agree on that.

1shot a cabby(mebbe RS, no shields, no buff?) soo what? many classes do 1 shot people ;d

Many classes do not 1 shot buffed people and you know it, tanks especially.

My wizard has been 1 shotted, it's not fun at all but i guess you never been on the end of it, he had sc and 1400hp.Oh well talking to Mike Tyson, i would gain more sense from him than remish xD

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:

The cabalist had

a) Shields
b) Purp bb specs

and

c) RS dont affect dmg taken noob :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Old.Ilum said:
The cabalist had

a) Shields
b) Purp bb specs

well thats still what 500af if below rr5.. 1200ish hp?

can do that no problem with 2 hander with a nice crit, dunno about savages but people always say they got one shot when savage quad hits but the whole idea of quad hits is that it hits 4 times(hence the term, quad hits duh), so 1200 broken down by 4 is only 300 damage per hit, and considering one hit is styled so lets say 480ish styled, so thats only 180 unstyled which is perfectly reasonable :p

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Funny part is that remish dont understand how overpowered he is. And actually think he plays better then the rest.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
remish u still have to use ip to get my infil even without pa/bs2 ^^
but once he hits he hits hard quad and triple hits hurt ;o
max dmg remish did on me was 40% of my hps or something too

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:

can do that no problem with 2 hander with a nice crit, dunno about savages but people always say they got one shot when savage quad hits but the whole idea of quad hits is that it hits 4 times(hence the term, quad hits duh), so 1200 broken down by 4 is only 300 damage per hit, and considering one hit is styled so lets say 480ish styled, so thats only 180 unstyled which is perfectly reasonable :p

The cabalist had 1490hps he said and also spec af with caster is 600af i think or around that, still hitting at 1.5-2s and one shotting something like that is silly, i can understand something like a 2h zerk in vendo with base qui... but something with capped qui usually 250 buffed+healer haste doing that is ok?

I bet many hib casters feel very annoyed with savages and i am surprised some kept playing aswell as alb casters.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:

rofl nice bs here
caster get like 1400-1500 hps buffed with spec af that is like ap2? and i dont count shield and abs shield too
how the fuck can u one shot a caster that has 1400-1500 hps shield on spec af etc with a 2 hand lol maybe if u had 100% crit :x

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
remish u still have to use ip to get my infil even without pa/bs2 ^^
but once he hits he hits hard quad and triple hits hurt ;o
max dmg remish did on me was 40% of my hps or something too

vs a overpowered class like savage, what does it tell us about the infil? :eek:

NERF EM ALL :p

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Makes no sence that savages hit for twice dmg than all other tanks..

Lets say that one shot on the cabalist was a almost cap hit with loads of crits.

Best i ever done is to 2 shot a caster. With loads of crits and stuff. (this is after battler proc)

Should i need a battler proc to get to 50% of remish dmg? When im fully toa equipped. As good equip,realm rank as possible. Thats not right imo.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
By the way remish, frontiers=reavers with legendary cold weaps xD

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
vs a overpowered class like savage, what does it tell us about the infil? :eek:

NERF EM ALL :p
remish ur just a gimp that it ;o
but i agree savage deserve a big nerf still :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
still like 250ish base damage.... which is reasonable on a caster (regardless of af buffs)

you also have to consider the fact that casters are not MEANT to take damage, they are supposed to get killed quicker than tanks, i play casters and i know this is frustrating but i accept it, i get killed quickly all the time, if he doesnt one shot you he would have 2 shot you, unfortunatly for casters they keep getting screwed because of things like dodgy interupts, low hp, lower af(well for non-alb ones anyway :p ), and in general just getting slaughtered by tanks because tanks have the advantage of higher hp and uninteruptable damage (well apart from things like mez and stun :p )

theres not alot you can do about it, getting savages nerfed means people will just switch to zerkers (which they have already begun to do) and i doubt they will nerf savages or zerkers more because they really dont need it, zerkers at least are beginning to be more even towards most other light tanks, the only advantages they have is ability to use 2 hander and vendo mode, but mercs get chain (and shield spec, joke ;) ) only ones who loose out are blademasters, i cant really think of many advantages they have :p

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
By the way remish, frontiers=reavers with legendary cold weaps xD

soo? still dont see any more savage nerfs in patch notes :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
still like 250ish base damage.... which is reasonable on a caster (regardless of af buffs)

you also have to consider the fact that casters are not MEANT to take damage, they are supposed to get killed quicker than tanks, i play casters and i know this is frustrating but i accept it, i get killed quickly all the time, if he doesnt one shot you he would have 2 shot you, unfortunatly for casters they keep getting screwed because of things like dodgy interupts, low hp, lower af(well for non-alb ones anyway :p ), and in general just getting slaughtered by tanks because tanks have the advantage of higher hp and uninteruptable damage (well apart from things like mez and stun :p )

You do know savage dps buff makes them hit twice the mainhand cap of a zerk/bm/merc roughly? and also makes their unstyled hits 50% harder than merc/bm/zerk roughly.

Casters are suppose to take damage but not be 1 shotted in sc gear+best buffs, the only way i am guessing he didn't kill araudry's inf is because he used greaves on him which is 36-39% total thrust resists.

Maybe we should get highest rr bm/zerk/savage/merc do some tests in sauv(with equal buffs/resists) and send them to mythic.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
was fun to see zerach and remish assist on caster it take 2 sec per caster? xD
even dreami and fader cant do it i bet ;o

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
soo? still dont see any more savage nerfs in patch notes :p

Only because american servers are underpopulated in midgard on most of them and too dumb to realise how strong their realm can be. :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
When remish and zerach hit me, they kill me quicker than golestandt does xD

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Well by now in this thread, it should be obvious that Savages are over the top.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
i feel strong albzerg outwhining me in this thread :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom