Petition nerf savage

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
hider.jpg
I love this screenshot. It shows mid uber class vs alb omgwtfprawn class. See the almighty mincer hit at the bottom there...ooh, that's pain that is.
:worthy:

emma

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
one attack round 1700 is to much? dont you think? or maybe you are just a clueless mid who dont understand how it is to be at the receiving end?
Probably feels the same to you as it does for me getting hit for 400+ a round by Infils who DONT have melee relics.

ie it feels fucking shit.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
Probably feels the same to you as it does for me getting hit for 400+ a round by Infils who DONT have melee relics.

ie it feels fucking shit.
i bet it was loch and unbuffed xD

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Adorith said:
I love this screenshot. It shows mid uber class vs alb omgwtfprawn class. See the almighty mincer hit at the bottom there...ooh, that's pain that is.
:worthy:

Chimaira

he hits a 46 sorc according to duskwave. what I wonder is how a 46 sorc can survive the first hit at all.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

so what we see in this ss?
lvl 50 hitting whit relics/buffs etc lvl 46 lowbie :)
cannot waite next petititon when albs bring one ss where lvl 10 armsmen get hitted 3k dmg from hunter and NEED immediatly nerf! :D

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Any prat with the gutt's to defend a savage or an infil vs nerf needs their head kicked in irl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom