Petition - Give Solidec +1hp

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brannor McThife

How many times do you want me to say it? My Manachanter is 50 Mana, for killing Mobs, that's PvE, not RvR. As for "flavour of the month", well, my played at 50 was 16 days or something. I didn't powerlevel. I wasn't twinked. I don't zerg. I don't use a buffbot. I spend time helping others level (XP) and doing their epic quests.

If I wanted to play an Uber manachanter like you say I do. Then I would have MoC now and not a bunch of RAs that help with killing mobs; would have all the staves I wanted and sit calculating every single last resist/stat. But I don't, do I?

Perhaps I should join the 90+ L50 SBs in Midgard? :sleeping: Of which, 1 in 3 probably uses a buffbot.

:m00:

-G

G

Grymlina

Xorta to point out im not a gimp ....... :twak:

make love not war

and i wub u and all caster xorta :wub: but dont call me gimplina when thats not my name :( :( :(

And xorta i was not pointing out who started to flame who just who flamed who best :)

F

Freia

Originally posted by Halo | NS
Hey Atrox, Stop pretending to be like me. You lack the intelligence and wit to match most people on this forum, never mind Halo and Animul.

But to be honest, Halo, you NEVER displayed any kind of intelligent behaviour. Any 13 year old could have thought up and typed down your pathetic flames and whatever stupid reason you hide behind for doing them, nothing justifies it. It's only in your own silly little mind that you manage to convince yourself that it's ok.

You are not ok

... just felt somebody needed to tell you that

D

doneagle

seems it worked :
====================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.46 Release Notes

====================================

ASSASSIN CHANGES
- Shadowblades have been given more hit points (as befits the more fighting-centric ethos of Midgard), as well as have had their specialization points raised to 2.2 per level.

H

Halo | NS

Originally posted by Freia

But to be honest, Halo, you NEVER displayed any kind of intelligent behaviour. Any 13 year old could have thought up and typed down your pathetic flames and whatever stupid reason you hide behind for doing them, nothing justifies it. It's only in your own silly little mind that you manage to convince yourself that it's ok.

You are not ok

hmmm...obviously it's that time of the month for you.

P

- Pathfinder -

Yey for SBs having more HPs per level and con that support classes. Utterly silly; used to think SBs whining over DF were silly given their LA styles, but this, lol, if a SB ever as much as mentions overpowered and infiltrator in the same sentence, I'll laugh spam him ^^

K

klavrynd

well, my played at 50 was 16 days or something. I didn't powerlevel. I wasn't twinked. I don't zerg. I don't use a buffbot. I spend time helping others level (XP) and doing their epic quests

i feel so bad , klav had 32 d /played with 100k rp for 50 :/ (and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one)

Utterly silly; used to think SBs whining over DF were silly given their LA styles, but this, lol, if a SB ever as much as mentions overpowered and infiltrator in the same sentence, I'll laugh spam him ^^

i think 0.3 (6+7+8+...+50) extra specpoints, a smashing class RA and a win button in the shape of DF makes up easily for gimpy 2handers, LA styles (Dragonfang > Frosty gaze , DF = 1/5 endbar kk) and just an eensy weensie more hp...

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
... and sit calculating every single last resist/stat. But I don't, do I?
-G

Burned Solid!

S

Solid

hehe Iunz, not my fault i have more than half a brain cell to actually do some simple maths. Not like I zerg emain all day and play 16 hours a day, dont see how playing with the stats and resists makes me any more of a "geek" than someone who plays the game 16 hours a day 7 days a week.

Also Brannor I aint the one with 4 (or more) DAoC game discs/subs (if u really wanna get personal like that :D)

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Solid
Also Brannor I aint the one with 4 (or more) DAoC game discs/subs (if u really wanna get personal like that :D)
Facts laddie, facts.

I have 1 account. And another one inactive.

Facts...love it when people get them so utterly wrong.

-G

D

Dook_Pug

Facts laddie, facts.

I have 1 account. And another one inactive.

Facts...love it when people get them so utterly wrong.

-G

Yea, and I'm sure most here (and in IRC for that matter) love your egotistical, and arrogantly different view on almost every subject.

Oh wait...No...NM.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

I love watching Brannor own everyone with his facts. :D

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Dook_Pug

Yea, and I'm sure most here (and in IRC for that matter) love your egotistical, and arrogantly different view on almost every subject.

Oh wait...No...NM.
Sorry, Dook, was just trying to fit in with you guys... :m00:

-G

D

Dook_Pug

Sorry, Dook, was just trying to fit in with you guys... :m00:

-G

Yea, okay...Sure.

B

Brannor McThife

Ok, and btw, you'll find I have no opinion on:

Runie's, Shammy's, All Alb mages, wardens, scouts, rangers, hunters, um...the list goes on.

Mainly cause I've never played them...unlike so many that just share an account with someone else. ;)

So no...not "...almost every topic...". Just those I know. :p

-G

B

bongos

Originally posted by Freia

You are not ok

haha :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Oh wait...No...NM.

Brannor might be a tight bastid... but I can respect him for being a fair player.

And he is a non-conformist unlike you dispshit.

:eek:

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Brannor might be a tight bastid... but I can respect him for being a fair player.

And he is a non-conformist unlike you dispshit.

:eek:

Oh my, that hurt. Please stop it.

'Uncle Sick', the BW troll of no consequence ingame who feels the need to come to BW and flame anything that moves to make himself feel important.

What are you looking for exactly? Attention? Or pity?

Get a grip.

M

mid_Efour

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Where is the skill involved?
Wee-ho, you have as many hp's as an unbuffed tank.

Whoop-dee-doo... on the road to uberness... :rolleyes:

unbuffed tank 1999???? im deffinately fucked with then wth my 1600

B

Brannor McThife

Um...I just noticed...

Dook... are you the original Dosferra? Or did you buy the account? :m00:

-G

D

Dook_Pug

Um...I just noticed...

Dook... are you the original Dosferra? Or did you buy the account? :m00:

-G

A very good friend owns it, but has fallen ill and won't be able to play for a while, he's asked me to take care of his characters and I am doing so. The char is in my sig because if anyone's going to be on it it's me, just so people know and to prevent any aggro.

Guilty until proven innocent though, eh Brannor? :m00:

Edit: Grammar.

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by mid_Efour

unbuffed tank 1999???? im deffinately fucked with then wth my 1600

Then I'm even more screwed with my 1500-odd. Although, granted, I'm not a must-have-uber-items-to-make-me-have-a-0.1%-advanatage-in-RvR sort of player, so some other tanks might have more, I'm not sure.

B

Brannor McThife

Guilty until proven innocent though, eh Brannor? :m00:
Well, I didn't say you bought it. I asked. And you just said you're playing it. Which is account sharing, and also a EULA violation...in the same section of the EULA.

So, um... Guilty after admission? :m00:

-G

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Murcalumis
Then I'm even more screwed with my 1500-odd. Although, granted, I'm not a must-have-uber-items-to-make-me-have-a-0.1%-advanatage-in-RvR sort of player, so some other tanks might have more, I'm not sure.
Yes, you're just a pansy tank that picks on greys xping in Uppland. You and that queer looking one they call Aethelstan. :clap:

-G

D

Dook_Pug

Well, I didn't say you bought it. I asked. And you just said you're playing it. Which is account sharing, and also a EULA violation...in the same section of the EULA.

So, um... Guilty after admission? :m00:

-G

Ha.

'If anyone is going to use it'. IE. if I need to log on for a few minutes to complete a transaction or use the char to vault some items (being as the current vault system is inadequate). Hardly account sharing.

I find it odd that you would say this too, being as you sit in IRC all day where people brag about sharing characters and other such activities right infront of you and yet you choose to ignore it?

Not as 'straight cut' as you would like people to believe are ya.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

'Uncle Sick', the BW troll of no consequence ingame who feels the need to come to BW and flame anything that moves to make himself feel important.

Oh, I am so hurt!

I am not a buffbot using SUPAH STAH!!1

M

Murcalumis

Yes, you're just a pansy tank that picks on greys xping in Uppland. You and that queer looking one they call Aethelstan. :clap:

-G

<eeks> I've been to Uppland about once on my own! And that was only cos I got lost... all the rest of the time that queer one's been dragging me about! Wasn't my fault. Oh, and if you're referring to the Yggdra incidents, that wasn't grey-ganking. It was leg-finding! Give back the legs! Rargh!

B

Brannor McThife

...and yet you choose to ignore it?

Not as 'straight cut' as you would like people to believe are ya.
Who said I chose to ignore it? I get lots of possible info there. Just none of it can be used... but they're great starting points.

Nothing said out-of-game can really be used. But, they're a good hint to what to look for.

-G

S

Solid

God I once actually felt sorry for the fact your account got hacked, but u really do seem to get ur Jollies on stuff like this. I can see why many people think of you the way they do.

I started this Thread as a bit of fun and you, Brannor and Uncle Sicko (why aint u gone yet? thought u gave up already and cancellled ur acc?) just take my thread to a whole nother level, kinda depressing.

Not once on BW ever have I used the phrase "I pwnzed you with my uber skillz" or anything of the sortt, so to implicate I am boasting is like wtf???

Considering the word "pwnz" and "pwned" has become a recent addition and a very prominent one in your vocab of late, dont start yelling at others about trying to be uber or claiming to be.

I really cant be arsed with BW when idiots like you feel the need to belittle everyone and hijack threads in attempts to capture the public's adulation at your obvious wit and charm, puh.

And yes in this thread your tendency to use the CoC/EULA or whatever its called these days as a weapon against other players is quite frankly pathetic.

I would now whole heartedly agree with your own comment that 99% of Midgard was glad to see the back of Glauthrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom