Peter Reid.

L

Lester

No new sports threads so....

Should Leeds keep Reid or go for Brains from Thunderbirds? (Martin whatsit) What's his name fs. Half asleep here.

D

dysfunction

I think David Beckham should have gone to Spain

M

mank!

Yeah, Leeds should take him on. The players seem to like him, they're performing and it means we have another tie with a premiership club. \o/

W

Wij

Leeds should have got relegated. That would have been funny.

Not that we'd get to play them tho :(

T

Tom

If you guys get O'Neill, you'll be in Europe next year.

M

mank!

Would O'Neill want to go to a club with zero money? Well, -£90M monies!

G

Gumbo

No, because he's going to Manchester United when Ferguson finally retires, hence only a one year extension to his Celtic contract, not a more lucrative and stable 2 or 3 year one.

Leeds are screwed, they are unable to pay back that sort of debt, and the interest alone on it will be huge. They will be forced to sell any players of any value this summer, and will almost certainly go down or be damn close to next year.

Oh and Sports Forum FFS...

What do you mean this is one?

X

xane

Originally posted by Gumbo
No, because he's going to Manchester United when Ferguson finally retires,

He'll be managing England by that time :)

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by Gumbo
No, because he's going to Manchester United when Ferguson finally retires, hence only a one year extension to his Celtic contract, not a more lucrative and stable 2 or 3 year one.

He always goes for 1 year contracts.

S

(Shovel)

I believe so. He was really upset at the state he got himself into when he left Leicester over being a "traitor", he's a nice bloke and never wanted it to be that way.

I think now if he's uncertain then he doesn't want to con anybody.

G

Gumbo

Bollox, he has no compunction at all at leaving a club in the lurch when a better offer comes along, Norwich, Leicester, Celtic......(maybe).

I shall have my vindication when I resurrect this thread either during the summer when Ferguson retires all of a sudden, or at the end of next season. Either way, when he's gone, O'neill is in, I have no doubt at all.

You can of course also do the same when someone else is installed as boss, and make me look silly.

S

Scooba Da Bass

PETER REID MONKEY HEEEEEEEED

(Carry on)

T

Tom

Peter Reid has a fair few skeletons in his closet, according to my m8 who works on Footy Focus

M

mank!

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
Peter Reid has a fair few skeletons in his closet, according to my m8 who works on Footy Focus

Who cares? He's a football manager, that's all people should care about. Not what happens (happened) in his private life.

I like Peter Reid because he and Andy King worked together at Sunderland. King was Reid's chief scout and they're still good mates, when I hear Reid talking it's quite obvious where King got it from :)

Users who are viewing this thread