PES6 on xbox live

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Anyone else on this?

Could be fun to have a few matches vs some freddys :D

gohan

FH is my second home
yeh :) !! only just gone 6 months left :) going real fast... i remember where i eat last xmas dinner.. what i eat..... and who with.. and what clothes they wore! freaky! :D

ye well when u live in a nudist colany thats less impressive

Laddey

FH is my second home
yeh :) !! only just gone 6 months left :) going real fast... i remember where i eat last xmas dinner.. what i eat..... and who with.. and what clothes they wore! freaky! :D

lol. I can barely remember yesterday. Maybe that was the stella though? And the odd line :(

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
my pes6 doesn't work online, stupid router thing i think, other games work... really cba to try fix it

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Bought it yesterday :)

You cant have a console with PES6 can you. Just getting my head round the controller now and will have xbox live up this weekend I hope so that I can get thrashed 15-0 by schoolchildren probably :(

Keitan

Banned
Bought it yesterday :)

You cant have a console with PES6 can you. Just getting my head round the controller now and will have xbox live up this weekend I hope so that I can get thrashed 15-0 by schoolchildren probably :(

ye and those damm chelsea/milan players!!!!!!! liverpool! liverpool! liverpool!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
ye and those damm chelsea/milan players!!!!!!! liverpool! liverpool! liverpool!

Play as Liverpool and you will get royally fucked in the arse.

Viva la Barcelona :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
ok just got myself promoted to League 2. Any tips on playing live against a better class of opponent. I dont want another 6-0 drubbing like the one I just had against some guy from League1.

I always seem to get closed down a lot quicker than they do. I think I need to work on my first touch, its appaling

Vladamir

FH is my second home
What sort of team/formation are you generally using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom