Persifal's ML6 & ML7 Raid Saturday 13th August 1PM GMT (2PM UK Time)

Deathbloke

Banned
The raid begins at Volcanus and then moves into Deep Volcanus after 6.9 is done. If you need ML7 only then you should log in DV, as we will NOT be going back to Volcanus to pick people up. We will not start ML7 till 6.9 is complete and all who need credit get it, so if you have 6 already and need 7, you may have to help people get 6.9 else 7 will never happen. This is a bit authoritarian I know, but too many people need 6.9 and it needs the numbers :twak:

As usual full FFA lotto, and I will claim a choicy item at lotto time. Lotto will be held in 6.9 and all who help with that step can roll for anything that drops throughout ML6, including the 6.10 drops.

ML7 lotto held in Typhoon's cave with no drops claimed by me.

The only pre-requisite for ML7 is ML3 & nothing is required to get credit for ML6.

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe nice i will come with my Wizzie :p

PD:And what hour is this in CET ? coz i always think that gtm and uk time is the same ... xD

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
hmm so are you doing a full ml 6 1st then ml 7 or just 6.9 then ml 7 ? full ml6 1st will guaranteed ppl i think :drink:

Deathbloke

Banned
pergamon said:
hmm so are you doing a full ml 6 1st then ml 7 or just 6.9 then ml 7 ? full ml6 1st will guaranteed ppl i think :drink:

Full ML6 with final step ML6.9

Lepper

Fledgling Freddie
Confused

Please can someone tell me what times these are:-
1PM GMT = greenwich Mean Time?, 2PM UK = United kingdom time???

Sorry if this is a silly question :), just not sure and dont wanty to waste 1 hr waiting on my own, hehe

Agent Davidov

Fledgling Freddie
The UK is currently running on British Summer Time (BST) that is GMT + 1 hour. This means that 1pm GMT is the same time as 2pm UK time (BST)

Deathbloke

Banned
ML6 - 60-90 mins, ML7 - 60 mins, providing ppl read my post and bother to log their ml7 alts in DV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom