Persifal ML4 Fri 26 Aug, 7PM UK

Deathbloke

Banned
ML4 BG steps, Fri 26 Aug, 7PM UK Time (8PM CET, 6PM GMT).

I will preclaim one item and lotto the rest. I dont know what I will claim until I see the loot. Meet Stygia and we set off 7PM on the dot. The first step is 4.2 that takes an hour or so.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
So much for "I only pre-claim when I have pre-farmed" :puke:

What exactly are you going to pre-farm for ml4 eh??

pathetic!

Deathbloke

Banned
Golena said:
So much for "I only pre-claim when I have pre-farmed" :puke:

What exactly are you going to pre-farm for ml4 eh??

pathetic!

Stress and resentment? I'd say ML4 & ML8 are the most stressful to run. Things can easily go wrong and one takes the blame. You just want to join for 4.10, go afk and roll 999. Hard cheese :m00:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Deathbloke said:
Stress and resentment? I'd say ML4 & ML8 are the most stressful to run. Things can easily go wrong and one takes the blame. You just want to join for 4.10, go afk and roll 999. Hard cheese :m00:

Still doesn't change the fact that you said quite clearly to me you only pre-claimed when you had done farming before hand. I guess you were just lying?
So your saying that because you don't know what you doing, meaning there's every chance you'll mess it up, people might blame you and you find this stressful. So in order to get rid of some of this blame, you'll take all the best drops... mkay! :worthy:

Deathbloke

Banned
Golena said:
Still doesn't change the fact that you said quite clearly to me you only pre-claimed when you had done farming before hand. I guess you were just lying?
So your saying that because you don't know what you doing, meaning there's every chance you'll mess it up, people might blame you and you find this stressful. So in order to get rid of some of this blame, you'll take all the best drops... mkay! :worthy:

No, I take one drop. I have yet to claim anything for running an ML5 or ML7 as I consider these two too short and too easy to merit a reward. ML4 & ML6 to a lesser degree, require a degree of responsibility you dont find so much on ML1 and ML2 so warrant some kind of reward that would otherwise be earned by pre-farming.

As I have said before, you are whinging that you are not getting as much as people who take more responsibility that yourself. Are you on disability benefit for a gammy leg or something?

You had weeks to post an ML4 raid if you think I am stealing your loot, and you did not do so. The opportunity to post some ML raids with you as leader and FFA lotto with no preclaims still exists. I suggest you exploit it, then you can really gloat.

Deathbloke

Banned
Golena said:

You are no longer welcome on my raids. I don't take kindly to being called a liar. Perhaps you should learn some manners.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Deathbloke said:
You are no longer welcome on my raids. I don't take kindly to being called a liar. Perhaps you should learn some manners.

Don't do it then :fluffle: I've got to do something at work!

Deathbloke

Banned
Golena said:
Don't do it then :fluffle: I've got to do something at work!

If you can't see why running a 2 hour raid involves getting a drop that wouldn't sell for £2 on ebay you must be thick. Go and sweep the streets or whatever it is you do.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Deathbloke said:
If you can't see why running a 2 hour raid involves getting a drop that wouldn't sell for £2 on ebay you must be thick. Go and sweep the streets or whatever it is you do.
tbh if u dont need the item u shouldnt pre claim, dont mind if ya need 1 or 2 item's to complete ur template or something but claiming when u see the lotto ?? wtf is that all about ?? and agree with dej on this 1, saying zerg a few time's and read VoS isnt realy to hard...

Deathbloke

Banned
trycorn said:
tbh if u dont need the item u shouldnt pre claim, dont mind if ya need 1 or 2 item's to complete ur template or something but claiming when u see the lotto ?? wtf is that all about ?? and agree with dej on this 1, saying zerg a few time's and read VoS isnt realy to hard...

Its being there and being responsible that counts. Why aren't you organizing them?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Deathbloke said:
Its being there and being responsible that counts. Why aren't you organizing them?
knew that 1 would come as that is kinda ur only "defence" i have held lot's of raid's and help'd on lot's... only attend if i need credit most of the time's i dont even stick around 4 lotto, but imo need > greed and pre claim just cos u can make some money from it is pure greed in my book :m00:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Deathbloke said:

I would organise them but since your doing one yourself I might aswell leech on it :>

Deathbloke

Banned
trycorn said:
knew that 1 would come as that is kinda ur only "defence" i have held lot's of raid's and help'd on lot's... only attend if i need credit most of the time's i dont even stick around 4 lotto, but imo need > greed and pre claim just cos u can make some money from it is pure greed in my book :m00:

Not all of us have a ton of loot, and we do stick around for lottos.

I think patronize/selfishness > etiquette/retraint in your book too.

Annisa

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
So much for "I only pre-claim when I have pre-farmed"
What exactly are you going to pre-farm for ml4 eh?? pathetic!

If you dont like the rules of the BG-er, dont join the BG, simple as that.

lane

Fledgling Freddie
ill be there with 50 sorceress ml3
cu there

Laenden sorc rr3L8 , ML3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom