Perpetually Lost has arrived

Hufner

Fledgling Freddie
So, somehow we ended up in WAR on our way to Spindelhalla - last time it happened we ended up in WoW...:confused:

Hi there folks, as allways we end up lost in one game or another. This time it's WAR.

We're a casual and mature guild, in it for the fun - but with players who've been around the block a few times - mostly in search of a way in.

We don't actively recruit, but feel free to say HI ingame and point us in the right direction And if you want to join us, have a chat with one of us ingame or pop by our forums.

We have forums, etc etc and not the least, a guild scape goat!

Hufner

Fledgling Freddie
<puts on reading glasses>

Hmm, did I really forget to say?
Oh yeah, Order.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
We're in dorf side ofc.

Yeah, mature guild featuring some of the best 40+ years old players ... some of the worst too :( ... beside ex US DAoC/WoW PL there are also ex Purple Warriors and Talon's Reach from Prydwen/Midgard.

I think I met Humberton Blackguard yesterday in T2 scenario a couple of times. Big bad evul greenskins ...

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
awww yma, your really telling me i get to dangle my gobbo from your beard?

yay stunties is fer smashin' !

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
I think I met Humberton Blackguard yesterday in T2 scenario a couple of times. Big bad evul greenskins ...

I certainly met Yma in a few scenarios over the weekend, pesky litte dwarf would insist on getting under my Sorcs feet :p Mind you so do the goblins, I'm sure I should be able to just stride over their heads!

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice to see you here on the side of Order :cheers:

/Otho

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I certainly met Yma in a few scenarios over the weekend, pesky litte dwarf would insist on getting under my Sorcs feet :p Mind you so do the goblins, I'm sure I should be able to just stride over their heads!

gerrof! :)

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
awww yma, your really telling me i get to dangle my gobbo from your beard?

Hey Griv! Nice to meet you again, great to see so many old names in our server, really feels like home :cheers:

Feel free to try with your gobbo, I have free trophee spots on my shoulders and green is really good looking :flame:

Javai said:
Mind you so do the goblins, I'm sure I should be able to just stride over their heads!

That's the reason why we have personal, ale fuelled gyrocopters. Now, if only you sorcerers wouldn't obliterate me before I have a chance to show you ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom