Perfect styling

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
You want a easy way to always do the correct style? (i only used this when i grinded my artis but it works perfect)

Setup your QB like below. (This is for CS spec assassins but work with any other style chain with backups)

Then spam 1,2,3,4,5,6.

When you press 1 it say that you cant do it unless you done 2 successfully.
When you press 2 it say that you cant do it unless you done 3 successfully.
When you press 3 it say that you cant do it unless you done 4 successfully.
When you press 4 it becomes your main attack style.
When you press 5 it say that you cant do it unless you done 6 successfully.
When you press 6 it become your backup style.

If you land 6 (garrote) next round 5 (AH) becomes your backup style and you get a message that you already have a backup style when pressing 6.

If you evade its goes as ususal first time, next time it will make 3 your main attack as you made a successfull 4 last time.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I thought hib leveled their arti's with only 1 button? SHROOMS?

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
Ye but then needed to logon 3-5 accounts and cba with that.

Shenysh

Banned
I'm sorry, but lol..
Not like landing correct styles is hard, if you got a tad of skill in your fingers o_O

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Shenysh said:
I'm sorry, but lol..
Not like landing correct styles is hard, if you got a tad of skill in your fingers o_O

That setup if for people with a "tad" fat in there fingers :E

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
focus roxx more, verdant shroompbae roxx the best

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
That setup if for people with a "tad" fat in there fingers :E

Yup. Im not using it but for those that has fat fingers or no skill it works :p

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah that should work.

There is a small problem with this sort of thing when a style gets blocked/parried/evaded etc the game will let you enter the next style in the chain which fails. If you where doing the styles the hard way, you'd do more damage in this case (which will happen quite a lot in RvR).

As for this being easy mode, it certainly is, however for mindnumbing pve grinding this kind of thing is really nice, especially with fast weapons, or if your style animations are all the same (hidden QQ).

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
U mean i have to press at least five keys every 1,5 secs and keeping my mind on swapping weaps, enemy movement, not getting side stunned, possible stealthers nearby and possible inc fgs ? And all that just to style 100% correctly ? Sounds cruel...

illu

Part of the furniture
Sounds like an interesting idea - but incoming RSI :>
I use 2 buttons most of the time, and if I see the evade, then tap the other button :) In proper fights, there are so many variations, it probably wouldn't work so good.
Also soon there is a 3 second window to get the evade style off I think? Not sure how this will affect things.

Oli - Illu

censi

Can't get enough of FH
this might just be me, but like if I do my styling slowly and in an efficent way. so like try open with side stun chain all times. if you do open with that then use squal with torado backup for like 10 seconds (and do tornado chain if evade lands) if not switch to diamond back squal.

I find a lot of times i miss the odd style. i dunno. I hate that I got into the habbit like in the last 3-4 months of trying to style properly. but lately i gone back to spamming and for me spamming seems so much more effective.

fuck knows why, im maybe getting old.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
this might just be me, but like if I do my styling slowly and in an efficent way. so like try open with side stun chain all times. if you do open with that then use squal with torado backup for like 10 seconds (and do tornado chain if evade lands) if not switch to diamond back squal.

I find a lot of times i miss the odd style. i dunno. I hate that I got into the habbit like in the last 3-4 months of trying to style properly. but lately i gone back to spamming and for me spamming seems so much more effective.

fuck knows why, im maybe getting old.
This is not a dig but u have to spam with your playstyle due to perma strafe.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Shenysh said:
I'm sorry, but lol..
It can actually be a bitch to get styles off when the servers lagging, which isn't exactly rare :p I wouldn't count on this helping in that case tho :d

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
There is a small problem with this sort of thing when a style gets blocked/parried/evaded etc the game will let you enter the next style in the chain which fails. If you where doing the styles the hard way, you'd do more damage in this case (which will happen quite a lot in RvR).

exactly.

tried to do this almost a year ago, found the prob and reverted to manual styling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom