Perfect party - is there such a thing?

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
My favorite group would be something like this Undead shadow priest, Undead Holy priest 2 x udead mages not sure of talents, and a tauren shaman again not sure of talents :)

2 x sheep, 2 x fear ,2 x dispell can diss out a really impressive amount of dmg in a short time. 3 healers, all 5 got spells that stops the opposit team from casting. 2 x instant roots, 4 of em immune to fear and lots of other nice stuff.

Imo without never having tried it, this seems like a really really nice group, best i can think of :)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Delania said:
High lvl dungeons/instances have either a way to port to bosses or a 2nd way in, they easy to farm. With a good working group you can farm a dunegon a few times in a couple of hours to get good equipment. Its no where near like ToA at all. If you farm the dungeons as you lvl you will not have to go back to farm at a later date.

Only the 1st time you go to an instance does it take ages because of the amount of quest you have in there to do at once. Once friends and i had done an instance in CB we would doing it again for what items we wantted, Either at begining of the night or before we all logged, depending when people logged on. You do not have to clean a dungeon/instance numerous times.

well, i'm 60 for a month now, i've cleared all high lvl instances (cept for molten core) numerous times, and first time i hear about such a thing
the only instance where you can port close to end boss is maraudon (~50 lvl instance)
maybe in beta they allowed people to port, just to check or whatever, but in release there's no such a thing
at least i dont know about it

Delania

Loyal Freddie
I said, either a way to port to bosses or a 2nd way in. Either means one or the other :p

Delania

Loyal Freddie
In beta the instances was and are the same as they are now and yes there is one without either of these (port or 2nd way in) but you can skip loads of it and go fairly straight to the bosses if so desired. I dont consider it worth farming but someone might.

Oh and gratz on 60

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Good players are more important than classes...

People who don't know how to play their class will get you killed, even if you have the most perfect party setup possible! :rolleyes:

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
/sign

A player who knows how to handle his char and good teamplay are much more important then group setup.

And at least each class can be a useful part of the group, depending on the encounter/enemy you face.

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Sturm said:
Would u recommend us to make 2 pallys, 1 priest, 1 mage and a druid?

Your grp is quite solid i would say... i prefer 1priest 1 drood as soon as 2nd priest as a kinda useless instead of drood.The only thing maybe i ll change is the 2nd pally with a warrior which has speed ability and stuck to the enemy in a sec.

1 pally or warrior / 1 pally / 1 priest / 1 mage / 1 drood [Sturm]

VS

1priest(Holy) / 1priest(shadow) / 1mage / 1 mage /1shaman [Ralgedi Smurf]

In this test ur grp Srtum should win this.

You need your 2 tanks and your priest to be d00rfs so have stoneskin(immune poison/disease) and fear ward on (immune 1st fear).

Send your both tanks to the Holy priest and send ur drood to the enemy mage.At the same time ur mage is gona polly the shamman.

The enemy logicaly will polly ur 1 pally and ur piest.

In this stage the horde grp dont have a good healer to heal the dmged holy priest ... so possibly the shadow will try to heal instead of nuking ur mage.In same time ur other pally is comming bk from polly and finish the holy priest.The enemy free mage will try to polly ur priest again and ur mage polly the shamman again... then the mages nuke each other till the burn of mana.hey... we forgot ur drood who is easily killing the horde mage with Feral Charge and improved Enrage and improved Bash and then jump to the other mage.In that point we have to make a note that all ur tanks inclue dr00d have they self healing abilities. Any objections about the drood who swifting into caster and bear form for healings wont be sheeped by the mage coz mage is gona be stuned for 5secs.(Forms are immune to polly effects)

Eventually the Priest (Holy) and Mage [Horde] are already dead by ur tanks and ur mage is half dmged by the 2nd mage [Horde].

At this stage ur 2 free pallys jumped to the shadow priest and as we said before ur drood jump to the 2nd mage. The shamman is still in sheep and ur priest is whole bk again :) So... with ur 2 uber pallys healthemselves and ur dr00d / mage hiting the 2nd mage [Horde], u end up with all ur grp still alive and only a poor shamman left. Maybe if the worst come ur mage or priest are gona die b4 all ur forces reache the shamman. But no worries.. ur lovely dr00d is hear with the uber rez. And then... u all happy :)

To be honest.. drood give the ability to the grp to face any type of enemy's format grp ... coz drood can swift rolles. Which in that case with 2 priests on u cant do much again vs a grp with 3-4 undead rogues coz ur priests fear is useless.

My point finally is that druid + priest >>> priest + priest

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
you guys have no clue, warriors are uber... even in PvP
i duo'd with a RL friend, i played druid and he played warrior, we beat ANYTHING we met, even duo's/trio's which were higher lvl than us. it's not the class who's gimped, it's the one playing it who sucks.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Phusion said:
you guys have no clue, warriors are uber... even in PvP
i duo'd with a RL friend, i played druid and he played warrior, we beat ANYTHING we met, even duo's/trio's which were higher lvl than us. it's not the class who's gimped, it's the one playing it who sucks.

No no no no no... BAD Phusion :twak:

This is not the DAOC 'I'm better than you are' board. This is the new WoW area. Now, try again. Leave out the criticism of others. Add in instead some details of the techniques you used to carve your way through all the uber monsters with nothing but a little teaspoon. Thank you.

This lesson has been brought to you by Jup's School of WoW posting (TM).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom