Pepsi or Coke?

S

Sibanac

Mountain DEW !!!!!
Coke
sprite icecube (or whatever that sprite with mint is called)

O

old.tRoG

Diet Coke. Normal Coke is just way too 'bleugh'.

But, the heaven of all drinks is Vanilla Coke. I could drink that godly brew for years. :D

W

Wilson

Well, i usally have stocks and stocks of cans in my garage.
My latest stock being Diet Dr peppa.

I really hate pepsi or coke.

T

Trahg

Vanilla Coke 4tehwin :D
After that comes:
Jolt (in large amounts otherwise it sucks)
Regular Coke
Diet Lemon Coke
Pepsi (though, when eating, this comes first)

Anyway, if talking about sodas in general "Fanta - Fläderbär & Citrus" owns ;)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Addlcove, did anyone ever tell you that you look like Silent Bob?

Because you look a hell of a lot like him imo.

frequently

scary thing is in town 10km from here is a guy that looks just like me :p don´t know how many times I´ve been called "Christian" by some stranger ;)

J

Jonaldo

I hate all diet drinks except one, diet apple Tango is actually quite nice and tastes the same as the non-diet one.

E

Ekydus

Irn Bru.
Dr Pepper.
Dandellion & Burdock.
Coca Cola.
Pepsi.
Tango.
Lilt.
Red Bull.
Ginger Beer.
Lemonade (Traditional preferably).

All Godly drinks.

D

Damini

Coke, Vanilla Coke and if it has to be diet - Pepsi Max. Diet Coke is satanic in its evil.

Does anyone here remember a drink that had spheres of jelly suspended in it, sold in see through plastic "cans"? I remember me and my brother buying some, and it was the most horrific drinking experience ever. In order to suspend these jelly spheres, they'd made the liquid the same consistency as, say, congealed blood. Added to this the fact that actually finding these jelly spheres in your mouth was not a childhood delight of taste sensation but more akin to finding out someone had coughed up in your drink, this drink produced an indecent amount of trauma.

W

Wilson

Sounds like Jelly bean vodka shots.. <shudders>

Vanilla coke pfft.. give me a root beer over a vanilla coke.
that stuff is like tobacco to a smoker..

I can't get enuth of it :D

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Damini
Does anyone here remember a drink that had spheres of jelly suspended in it, sold in see through plastic "cans"? I remember me and my brother buying some, and it was the most horrific drinking experience ever. In order to suspend these jelly spheres, they'd made the liquid the same consistency as, say, congealed blood. Added to this the fact that actually finding these jelly spheres in your mouth was not a childhood delight of taste sensation but more akin to finding out someone had coughed up in your drink, this drink produced an indecent amount of trauma.

You just described Special Brew, maybe that's why it was so traumatising as children ;)

(except for the jelly and see through cans and everything else you said)

F

Flimgoblin

I hate diet coke but all I can drink at the moment - spose I can get by with diet irn bru (as fundamentally against the concept of irn bru as it gets...) :)

mmmmm bru.

but these days I'll just have a coffee.

N

Nairyk

DR PEPPER ! OFC!

You know Britney Spears was a founder of Pepsi, well, she got cought drinking Coca Cola and got sacked ! muahhaa - she said
''it was a hot day and there was nothing else to drink!''

Yeh, ofc there wasnt!

But i like Coke over Pepsi

T

tris-

pepsi is nice to eat with pringles
coke for the cinema

S

Sharma

Never drink Tango Apple at the Cinema, the amount of time ya have to go to the loo is crazy

G

gengi

If I have to drink one or the other it is fat coke 4tehwin. My evil other half drinks diet pepsi because she believes it is better for you than the proper stuff. Its not, aspartame is not a nice drug, but try telling that to the masses influenced by mindbending advertising people, who only want to dictate what you spend your money on and will use all kinds of emotional blackmail and subtle digs at your body/age/race/religion/self esteem/ to make you think that artificial sugar is better than the real thing.
Because we all know,

You can't beat the real thing.

Later

K

Kharok Svark

Coke > Dr Pepper > Lilt .................................................... > Tango > Pepsi

R

rynnor

Red Bull (with plenty of vodka) for the longterm kidney damage from Taurine - yummy!

Coke > all the other imposters.

Coke from Glass bottle > Coke from Can > Coke from Plastic bottle.

Coke from a can has a great burn factor for the first mouthfull (dont know what gas they package it with - could be just the phosphoric acid maybe?) plus you can taste the aluminium that the acids in the coke have dissolved.

Coke from glass bottle - the acids are too weak to affect glass so you get Coke that tastes of coke here.

Coke from plastic bottle - it does erode the bottle and plastics taste dull :(

J

Jonaldo

What is it with the fuss about vanilla Coke? it's just cream soda with colouring in.

Same as a few years back when they released Cola without colour in and called it 'Tab' (remember that, old uns?).

I love how people fall for marketting ploys time and time again.

R

Reverant Mezz

diet coke and diet pepsi are on the same line for me :D

T

Trahg

Originally posted by Omniscieous
What is it with the fuss about vanilla Coke? it's just cream soda with colouring in.
Never ever drunk nor seen, a soda with taste, or in this case a splash, of vanilla (or cream, or whatever). The range of different sodas difffers in countries/regions, this taste is new for me (among others). :p

T

The Kingpin

Anyways, nail in the coffin Ben shaws Lemonade or root beer..

And i'll be a happy chappy :cool:

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Omniscieous

Same as a few years back when they released Cola without colour in and called it 'Tab' (remember that, old uns?).

I love how people fall for marketting ploys time and time again.

Ah yes Tab i remember that vaguely.

Diet Vanilla coke is lovely though. Never seen any other diet cream soda.

O

old.Tohtori

Pepsi is my choice, simply because Pepsi Max is better tasting then coke light and needed the "perk me up" when working long nights.

Here's a few lil info bits on pepsi, originally Brad's Drink:

The Pepsi-Cola story itself begins with a drugstore in New Bern, North Carolina, and a pharmacist named Caleb Bradham. Bradham's aim was to create a fountain drink that was both delicious and healthful in aiding digestion and boosting energy. It would be free of the impurities found in many bottled health tonics, and it would contain none of the stronger narcotics often added to popular fountain drinks.

By 1902, the demand from surrounding drugstores increased so dramatically it dawned on Bradham that Pepsi-Cola was something special. On December 24, 1902, he filed incorporation papers with the state of North Carolina; in these, he indicated his plans for corporate branches in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New York.

Coca-Cola was invented a bit before that, around 1885-88, couldn't find when infact the drinnk became the drink itself but. Both drinks been around for ages.

Basicly their the same, one might say they are the same but infact they were just two inventions by two pharmasist who wanted some meds for...stuff. :p

R

Rubric

Jolly good for cleaining a penny my mum says.

Never tried though. Its not wise to waste the elixer of the gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom