Pepsi or Coke?

E

Ekydus

Since the beginning of time, man has wondered and asked himself many questions, which are almost impossible to answer.
Therefore, in this thread for the last time one of them will be answered hopefully for good.
Drink industries have manufactured masses of drink from the deep past of our existence, however the most interesting of these being of the beverage known globally as "Cola".
From this, two large companies have been founded and are truly great rivals too. This is not what we are interested in. What needs to be known is which beverage would slaughter the latter in a match of fisticuffs?

So, in your humble opinion folks, which beverage would it be?
Pepsi or Coca Cola?

Personally, Pepsi is possibly the nicer or the two, well... Pepsi Max to be precise. However, Coca Cola is very refreshing.
Since on topic, I may as well add that I prefer these beverages ice cold and in a glass bottle.

S

samildanachh

coke-but tbh, i dont give a fuck-just pls get bak in the game and stop being on BW-i do wanna get xp u know! :D

M

Munkey-

Pepsi, coke starts to leave a bad taste in my mouth after about two cans. pepsi just goes on and on and on

J

Jonaldo

Pepsi all the way, no diet or any shit with sweeteners tho.

M

Munkey-

Originally posted by Nichneven
diet coke with lemon :clap:

Diet coke is the yum.

But its addictive.....waaaaay too addictive

S

Sharma

Coke tbh, pepsi is just tooo blergh to me

W

Wilson

None of the Above...

Ben Shaws lemonade!!
Tis so refreshing and tasty..

M

Munkey-

Canada Dry Dana rocks.

Much rather drink that anyday to pepsi

E

Ekydus

It may interest you to know Coca Cola was founded first and Pepsi became famous for being more affordable then it's infamous counter part. The name "Coke" comes from slang, a pet name for "Coca Cola" as it used to actually have cocaine inside it, as it was believed to be healthy. However this HAS since been rectified.

N

Nightchill

I honestly prefer diet pepsi to diet coke. Being diabetic, I went off syrup drinks a while ago :p

O

old.Dillinja

Vanilla-fucking-coke, nicest drink I've ever tasted... Possibly.

Otherwise Pepsi, it kills normal Coke anyday.

A

Addlcove

in line of favour

Jolt (I know, I´m a geek :p)
coke
pepsi
pepsi lemon
pepsi max
diet coke (yuck)

O

old.Dillinja

Addlcove, did anyone ever tell you that you look like Silent Bob?

Because you look a hell of a lot like him imo.

M

mirieth

Coke > Pepsi!

Coke is just such a nicer taste.

And anyone who prefers the diet versions of either is either without tastebuds or is insane... diet coke/pepsi is horrible :puke:.

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Addlcove, did anyone ever tell you that you look like Silent Bob?

Because you look a hell of a lot like him imo.

:D

And as for the question, 7up.
FidoDido.jpg

R

Rubric

Cherry Coke & Diet Vanilla Coke for teh w1n!!!!!!!!

M

Munkey-

I loved those adverts. Had the ruler and everything. managed to find one at school the other day in a collection of rulers. Couldnt stop laughing when i found one thats about 8 years old saying "I LOVE TAKE THAT!"

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Ekydus
It may interest you to know Coca Cola was founded first and Pepsi became famous for being more affordable then it's infamous counter part. The name "Coke" comes from slang, a pet name for "Coca Cola" as it used to actually have cocaine inside it, as it was believed to be healthy. However this HAS since been rectified.

Indeed, and another noteworthy fact is that Santa Claus originally was known to wear a green outfit when he did his rounds all those years ago. However in a Christmas marketing campaign, Coca Cola dressed him in red to match their drink. This has now stuck as his uniform and is known worldwide to wear a red outfit even though this is inaccurate.

How's that for the power of marketing and advertisement for you!

M

mirieth

I forgot!

Cheery coke > all!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, cherry coke. *drools*

E

Ekydus

The description of Dr. Pepper is a "Sparkling fruit flavoured soft drink."

Both are nice.

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
:D

And as for the question, 7up.
FidoDido.jpg

Fido 4 teh win!!

Sprite is also good, they don't have 7up in most of the vending machines here :(

P

[PS]Mung

Pespi or Coke?
Neither, I have an intolerance to caffine so I can't drink either.
It makes me stessed, depressed and gives me chronic indigestion.
It's a quiet common thing so if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms please try giving up caffine.
END OF HEALTH & SAFTEY ANNOUNCEMENT.

O

old.Darkan

Pepsi and coke, both are not that great......

Irn-Bru / Dr Pepper on the other hand, lush :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom