People who solo on Camlann

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah - bit confused with that as well.
You say NW and Rare died weeks ago? I'm pretty sure I've seen fg's of that lot roaming around. Maybe they just told you they were dead to get you to leave their guild ;)
Just like everybody else, there are some guilds that I just don't like - I think they're rude and uncultured, but the more stable guilds there are on this server, the better.

Sinned

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, I think Voskos meant requiem and nightwish, since nightwish really died and requiem had serious inactivity problems of members for like 2 weeks so a lot of people might have thought it was the end of requiem ( including me tbh, it was really frustrating to see member count from ~40 at pt drop to barely 10 at pt)

There seems to be activity in the guild again for now so.. :)

voskos

Fledgling Freddie
i meant req and nightwish... and rare is dying atm as well.. but requiem seems to be able to run a FG again so theres still hope =)

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
I suppose Req got to see who only plays when they got 30% bonus... with the new log in rules the relics move aronud as much more.

vintervargen

Banned
Fuzzy said:
No - fg's that camp portals soon get bored if nobody else of the same size wants to fight them...also, when 8 lvl 50's kill single blues, it's not much fun or reward :D

doesnt stop most camlann guilds to do it tho T_T

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I solo.. but I am a level 50 stealther.. and have a bot.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
I solo.. but I am a level 50 stealther.. and have a bot.
I am 35 stealther and hard for me even tho i have a 20 druid bb, get 49 Stealthers jumping me all the time :(

But still do well in pvp, had a grp with Raledd yesterday (44inf), we had various char's join... 50ench, 46skald, 38warlock etc. Went from rr2L2-rr2L5.5 and it was very good fun, but after a while dpp brang their ani's and we couldnt do shit to them.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
If its gone its gone, dont try to bring it back

Xyslo said:
If its gone its gone, dont try to bring it back

I know if you go, no one would try bringing you back, thus making this thread worth more than yourself, oh PooPooface.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
ffs ur actually a 5yr old in a 14yr old girls body

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom