People who are registered with Game new who are not in a clan!

O

out_and_spaced

Anyone interested in creating a clan for us who are not in a clan?
I reckon if we get enough names we can pull it off!
So come on get posting and we will take it from there
Cant blame me for trying :wall:

O

out_and_spaced

monkey island!

Monkey Island
best game in the world

D

Deadmanwalking

You like hitting your head on the wall :)

O

out_and_spaced

sometimes

When i never seem to play a game on Game net yes!!
Someones gotta try!!

L

Lester

KEA clan members currently on transfer list:

NAGO: cost £1 : wages 10 Pies per match

MIDER : cost £2 : wages Tigers Eye sex twice a week.

Trem : cost 50p : wages £300 per week (for prescription drugs) and 1 "special massage" per match.

Throdgrain: cost 10p : wages, one new episode of Bodger and Badger on Betamax every match.

Legendario: cost 2 groats (or a bushel of heather): wages, Elocution lessons 15 times per day. (Needs innoculation)

Out and spaced if you think you can meet the high costs of this elite team of CS0rs then you are welcome m8.

D

Deadmanwalking

Ill take trem and throddy!
I get cheap drugs so ..

L

Lester

I think he might fail the medical tbh. Old knees 'n that. He is the GianFranco(sp) Zola of KEA!!

T

throdgrain

Oi! :eek:

Be careful of Nago btw, I hear even a pcw with Nags invloved can lead to pregnancy !

T

Trem

Not sure if I'm reassured that I'm the dearest on that list:eek:

Nago does come with his own clan of kids though, so he is surely the best bargain there.

O

out_and_spaced

huh

weve totally gone off the topic of discussion
*double siggghh*

D

Debaser

What games do you want to play, out_and_spaced?

When do you usually wanna play 'em?

O

out_and_spaced

hmmm

counter strike mainly but sometimes busy sunday nights so find it hard to play. I would also like to play quake 2 and the age of games but no one seems to play them.

D

Debaser

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by out_and_spaced
counter strike mainly but sometimes busy sunday nights so find it hard to play. I would also like to play quake 2 and the age of games but no one seems to play them.

I guess the Game net subscriber base isn't big enough yet to just be able to switch on and play........maybe you could try booking servers? I'd show to any CS games you planned.

You could try posting in the new gamers forum too?

A

ardin

What about Guilds

A clan that spans a right few games is a good idea as the game.net take up seems very small. cs has lots of free servers but the only one anyone is in is cs centra. why ever1 moans about ff.

If enough of us gets together we can make a game.net/barrys guilds with sub branches of clans. The best thing is you dont have to join one only. just join the guilds of the game we have server support. And the games you like to play.

For instance i could play cs, dod (if i find stand alone copy), quake, q2, q3, q3ta, ut2003, raven sheild
baldaurs gate,neverwinter and hopefully black and white if a server comes avail.diablo 2 (dunno if game.net supports it).

A

ardin

Umm 3 people

now if we tell 3 friend and they tell 3 friends were set.

ONLY PROBLEM IS I DONT THINK YOU LOT HAVE 3 OTHER FRIENDS

A

ardin

I wonder is it possible to get game.net to make it offical and have a link on the gamebar for Game.NetGuild. (GNG)

D

Debaser

Originally posted by ardin
I wonder is it possible to get game.net to make it offical and have a link on the gamebar for Game.NetGuild. (GNG)

I think it'd have to be proven before they'd do anything :eek:

A

ardin

We should start small with the clan then when it gets big enough we can try for a guild with enough members supporting it you never know.

So i purpose that who ever wants to start a clan (Me for one) should chat on mirc/msn somewhere and discuss what we want.

So out and spaced and debaser post a time and date when it suits you to chat about the clan. Forums takes ages to relay ideas.

O

out_and_spaced

hmmm

Im online most nights
same user name with msn :)

O

out_and_spaced

why not??

Why dont we try to create a clan using the options through the create a team option on Game net
I attempted but didnt want to come up with a name or place myself as the moderator as i thought a unanimous decision was needed.
So what you think folks do you want to create a clan? if so what should we call it what should our tag be and who should be in control?

A

ardin

clan name

I was thinking of
1) [T!()!] (terrorism 101),
2) [|\/|T] (Moving Targets) Personal favs!!
3) [Nt/\] (Not Them Again)
4) [CP] (Cherry Poppers)
5) [S|\/|P] (Shoot Me Please)
6) [OSAD] cant think of a description. I just took the three names me out and spaced and debaser.

if you like any tell me pls i hjust sat for half an hour thinking up that crap.

I think the team idea is good. so its a team/clan. I would like the three of us to be in charge. if no fesiable out and spaced came up with the point so he can control untl a hostile take over via rock,paper,sissorz.

O

out_and_spaced

hmmm

ok ok we need numbers now who is interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom