People Of Albion

B

bob007

I read this and found some parts funny. Nice to have a laugh and smile over a cup of Tea. Not Lac's post, I totaly agree and also am to lazy to get up that early anyway ;) But the fact that some (note: not all) felt the need to post "albs crashed the server.". So heres my request to mids..

Can you please stay out of frontiers for next few days. Albs will be coming for our relics in large numbers and don't wish to crash the server. You have had prior notice in herbals post on the RVR section, So you know we are coming. So please stay away to prevent downtime.

P.S. 20% not much use when you can't log in. Lets crash servers everynight. :)

P.S.S. Also peeps saying this is 24/7 game and it isn't writen anywhere that you can't raid out of "primetime" . You should also note, It isn't writen anywhere Albs can't zerg in high numbers and crash the server every night ;)

T

the_hermit

As well as all the stereotypical crap already pointed out (I play Alb, therefore I *MUST* be part of a zerg, and *MUST* be a retard :rolleyes: ) I notice a lot of mids using the following defence;

"It was tactic, it was in our best interest, real armies don't wait till after dinner to attack, 24/7 game, QQ" and such like...

So going on tactic, best interests, real armys - the army with the largest numbers is often the strongest - so why the heck SHOULDN'T albs zerg? It's in our best interest, and if we were a real army we should win...

and so on.

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by acei
Blame your own dishonourable 7am raid. Mids pissed off all of albion by doing a alarm clock raid, so we brought every albion to invade Midgard, if you would have done it properly at primetime we'd still be saying grats nice work. Don't try to blame albion for this downtime, either blame Midgard or GOA!

hmmm don't blame albion? who brought 500+ people to mid frontier last night??

was it mids? NO

was it hibs? NO

was it albs? YES

answer enough for ya'll??

W

WardyWonderland

Originally posted by phule_gubben

Okay answer this would we have brought 500+ in to the frontier if Mids hadn't got up a 7am to do a RR knowing that there would be no one to stop them?

At least try and think what you are asking before you post it.

F

filofax

was it mids? NO

was it hibs? NO

was it albs? YES

You seriously need to start thinking before posting.
Read again through the posts and give it some thought.

F

filofax

lol Wardy I wasnt the only one seeing it then ;)

N

Naewae

was it mids? NO

was it hibs? NO

was it albs? YES

In actual fact there were only 200 Albs. Everyone was told to be non-anon and there were almost exactly 200, maybe 210.

K

Kcinimodus

Some albs sitting on teleportpad:

Random alb 1 says: 'Where ya all going?'
Random alb 2 says: 'Odin'
Random alb 1 says: 'Oh nice can I come along?'
Random alb 2 says: 'No, more peeps would crash the server so don't port mid! Also we're not allowed to zerg, so you just stay here ok?'

:m00:

O

oldgit

Gratz to the brave mids who showed up that early

D

del_eneste

kcini your back? :eek:
+ Also while on topic to the Mids - would Albs of been in Mid frontier if they didnt do a lame hour RR?. And also no i'm not going to get up for any alarm clock raid if some1 asks me to come along :eek:. Gogogo primetime raids..to Lac/Herbal :great:

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Naewae
In actual fact there were only 200 Albs. Everyone was told to be non-anon and there were almost exactly 200, maybe 210.

Well, actually there were more than 400 albs there but we were all agry. And tbh i am willing to do that every night if needed. Just to piss off dem middies ;)

A

Aadia

You should ask yourself... do you feel lucky?
Well do ya? Punk?

hihi

(don't mind me... it's stress coming from the exams...)

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Aadia
You should ask yourself... do you feel lucky?
Well do ya? Punk?

hihi

(don't mind me... it's stress coming from the exams...)
Me >>> you :p

K

Kcinimodus

Hi kir! /hug back at you

Btw, when are you gonna post the story about the brave knights in caer sidi? :)

F

Flimgoblin

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

great movie :)

H

Hit ^_^

if we take it primetime mids will whine that we zerg it.
why not just take it 7am and they cant say shit!

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Kcinimodus
Hi kir! /hug back at you

Btw, when are you gonna post the story about the brave knights in caer sidi? :)

Need a couple beers in me before writing starts to become appealing :D Fresh out atm tho :( Soon hopefully

A

acei

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
if we take it primetime mids will whine that we zerg it.
why not just take it 7am and they cant say shit!
Cause we want to prove we're better than them... although we have already proved it we never want to come down to their lame tactic's :)

H

Hit ^_^

Originally posted by acei
Cause we want to prove we're better than them... although we have already proved it we never want to come down to their lame tactic's :)

but we just "zerg" it whit 800ppl thats not skill :>
(dont ask me how we made the zone not crash if we were that many tho)

O

old.Ramas

The zone only seems to crash if....

1) Lots of people are in one area.

AND

2) They are all doing stuff.

AND

3) Not enough people ld fast enough. (I sent an rightnow to GOA after last night asking if the mass lds are an intentional server defence or not last night - be interesting to see what comes back)

So on Herbals raids for instance, when very few mids came out to defend, most of the relic force was standing about guarding doors and so on - not much activity = not much chance of a crash.

As far as I'm concerned you can start complaining about server crashes on relic raids only after they actually happen on relic raids - which they haven't of late.

N

netcode

U can have the relics, me dont care so much :O)
With ur liddul zerg as usual u crash server so try come liddul more than 800 ppl? :)

S

Stormm

i Have new RR tactical plan 4 u Lac :D

1. Hack GOA get all middy player address's.

2. Go round middie players houses and kill them in their sleep.

3. Log on, have party in Mid Relic Keep.

4. Take relics.

5. /cheer and /dance all the way home

:D

L

lac_desariel

can Any one teach me to hack plz ;p (joke for thise with out a SoH)

H

Hotandsandy

I can advise on the dancing Lac ... strictly ballroom of course

O

old.Ramas

Please continue the random argument from earlier in this thread - I wasn't following it, but it kept this post bumped.

Users who are viewing this thread