People Of Albion

L

lac_desariel

I have but 1 request.

Please do not raid out of Prime Time, reguardless of what Mid have just done, You and i know we can take relics any time of day, and we hold the record for fastest Raid i belive at 34 mins from start to end 2 relics.

Show your the better Realm and the better person.

Thank You

Lac Desariel

P.S. they will come back like we (Herbal and me) Promised last time, Maybe it will take a little time maybe it wont

E

enli

nice tought but magnet for mid whine i guess :)

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by enli
nice tought but magnet for mid whine i guess :)

mids can whine, but its not to Mid or anyone but Albion I want my realm to keep face. I respect Hib bit no more Mid, and tbh I want to be part of a respected realm and respected myself

O

old.Ramas

Bump, /sign, etc.

I'd even go so far as to ask for a sticky and a lock here.

Mids showing poor form is not a reason for alb to do the same.

Back in early '03 when Ardamel's raids triggered the alarm clock wars, it was a reasonable thing to do as the server would crash if anyone attempted a prime time raid.

It's not the case today, prime time works, and it's more fun for everyone.

N

Naewae

Originally posted by old.Ramas

Unfortunately that's just been proved not to be the case. Sodding game - you try to play it and it dies.

If this was a business they'd go bankrupt in a month ..... oh hold on a minute :/

L

lac_desariel

Guys dont turn this in to an Anti GOA crap or flame wars I want to prove im better and tbh If Albions think other wise and Raid off peak hours, Then I put my Relic Leading Knowlage and wont plan raids again :( And i Love raiding, But You and every one on this server knows we can do it any time

/respect is every thing, relics come relics go, the Memory's Remain

None will forget the day we took relics nor Midgards Reputation

S

skile

I agree, don't fall down to mid-standart. I will not participate in a alarm-clock raid, I will refuse.

I

ilienwyn

Well, not going to participate in any alarm clock raids any way. Got more things to do in my life, i think :D
Let's get them back soon though :cool:

B

bracken_woodman

You won't find me getting up in the middle of the night to do a raid. Prime-time all the way imo :)

(But we should go out of our way to zerg them to hell and back over the next few weeks - just in the name of pissing them off...) :p

O

old.Fangrim

Hehe - I guess not... Login server been dead for 1 hour now...

Then again I have never seen so many ppl in a frontier before!

Wish servers could cope so we'd seen the end of this!

R

riv

i agree, don't raid out of primetime like dishonourable mids. raid primetime and take them 4:1 like real men.

bring down the server with the sheer number of honourable primetime alb warriors!

don't descend to their low low level of common sense and raid when you have a chance in hell! noooo, noble albinions! take to the field of battle when the enemy number their most, when the world will appear to shudder and grind to a halt around you, unable to support the noble army you have amassed.

but.. despite what the mid scum may believe, its not albs great numbers that bring victory, its their prime-time honourable tictax!

you keep your honour,
we'll keep the relics.

everyone's happy.

/salute :)

D

dravaneire

TBH m8s I think the server should be able to put up with a whole lot more than it is.

Im not being anti-GoA by any means, but why shouldnt we be able to have the huge wars we all want and think of as we lvl up our chars.

i know when I first started my char I was thinking of the huge battles that would be ahead in RvR.

If helm deeps occurred on Excalibur the orcs wouldnt even leave Isengard before the server went down.

So I'm begging you GoA, please please sort it out, before ToA, before Frontiers just pls pls pls pls pls sort it out.

I really wouldnt care if I had to pay an extra £5 or something every month just so we could have a versatile up to date technologically wise server.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by riv
i agree, don't raid out of primetime like dishonourable mids. raid primetime and take them 4:1 like real men.

Seen the stats recently for active level 50s?

No, didn't think you had.

S

stupidshady

well I never did anny alarmclockraids, I hate getting up at 5am for a game ( no offence to ppl who would ) and you can count on me and on TB for another prime time raid.

G

glorien_

Originally posted by riv

bring down the server with the sheer number of honourable primetime alb warriors!

don't descend to their low low level of common sense and raid when you have a chance in hell! noooo, noble albinions! take to the field of battle when the enemy number their most, when the world will appear to shudder and grind to a halt around you, unable to support the noble army you have amassed.

but.. despite what the mid scum may believe, its not albs great numbers that bring victory, its their prime-time honourable tictax!

you keep your honour,
we'll keep the relics.

everyone's happy.

/salute :)

LoL, ofc ure right. Each RR albs just get loads of ppl go to mjonir and hit the doors with our huge numbers. We dont plan or anything do we?

Ffs im fed with these mid nobodies who think they know something.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by riv

Our last PRIMETIME relic raid we had just 200 albs on the doors. If mids don't think they can summon 200 people from the entire realm, they're lying :p

Originally posted by riv

Last realm to bring down the servers due to numbers was Mids fyi :p

Originally posted by riv

Yes, setting our alarm clocks to play a game just because we can't win any other way like mids is such a better idea. Lets turn relics into who can wake up the earliest because thats the real point of the game isnt it. Yeah, loadsa FUN...

Originally posted by riv

Once again, 200 albs at relic keep primetime and your people were standing at the border keep shouting asking for savages for their groups instead of taking casters.....rofl

Originally posted by riv
you keep your honour,
we'll keep the relics.

No you wont, Mids are appauling at defending relics, they'd rather roll a savage then a caster for the uber 1337 rps :p

Enjoy them while you can, they wont be there long and we all know who the better realm is atm :p

A

acei

I hope the server can handle our next RR attempt :)

L

lac_desariel

people say that its 24/7 etc we dont have the numbers etc.. WAKE UP hes some info for you

Hib lowest population.. Takes Relics PT from Mid
HIB lowest pop Dont do alrarm clock raids

so no excuse there

as for zerg the reason i was shocked about all this.. try spending 2 months planning PM people to get email addys Drawing up plans emailing them out getting the numbers changing plans to compensate last min changes getting the seige equip etc,

Yes herbal and me did this, and it takes a lot off effort.. Mid people ask Admeral, Hib people Ask Nol, and ask them how much they put in to it..

If you lose a relic to fair play, or a good plan you cant say oh well hats off to em, But this... nah sorry..

ninja over the top.. lame .. i dont think so myithic gave all reals climb. as for who has what.. Drop that subjet cos we all got something some one else wants.

In the long run you kill the Relic situation because PT raids will disapear. as people like me and the aboved will say fukk it why bother.

Mid would have taken relics eventualy, all realms become complacent or some guy you never heard off might PM you and say ' Hi im Lac and i wanna do a RR will your guild come plz' (Quoted thats the PM i sent to GOL before i joined em)
Ranting but think on what im saying, and im not flaming im tring to use that think in me head.. and create a persective

V

VodkaFairy

Albs have done alarmclock raids in the past too afaik, it's easy for mids to use that as an excuse. The ammount of stereotyping from all sides is really horrible.

/respect to anyone who does not accept these kinds of raids though, regardless of their actions in the past.

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Albs have done alarmclock raids in the past too afaik, it's easy for mids to use that as an excuse. The ammount of stereotyping from all sides is really horrible.

/respect to anyone who does not accept these kinds of raids though, regardless of their actions in the past.

Its endless isnt it, 1 mid makes the stereotype of saying all albs live to zerg, then an alb replies all mids are wankers.... then a sb calls every single inf a fotm and an alb replies that every sb was made because they used to be fotm which is just as bad.... etc etc

S

sh33py

The whole 'it's war, it's 24/7' etc. is complete bullshit anyway, you play the game for fun and to compete against other players, that's the only actual achievement you can really actually get out of it.

I don't see how a raid where you don't actually beat anyone to get relics can mean anything :shrug:

The achievement is in the journey not the goal at all costs.

P

phule_gubben

where's the fun in not being able to play the game just cause u guys crashed it?

Good job IMO.

:chortle:

A

acei

Originally posted by phule_gubben
where's the fun in not being able to play the game just cause u guys crashed it?

Good job IMO.

Blame your own dishonourable 7am raid. Mids pissed off all of albion by doing a alarm clock raid, so we brought every albion to invade Midgard, if you would have done it properly at primetime we'd still be saying grats nice work. Don't try to blame albion for this downtime, either blame Midgard or GOA!

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by acei
Blame your own dishonourable 7am raid. Mids pissed off all of albion by doing a alarm clock raid, so we brought every albion to invade Midgard, if you would have done it properly at primetime we'd still be saying grats nice work. Don't try to blame albion for this downtime, either blame Midgard or GOA!

What he said

I

ilienwyn

Good job IMO.

Well, you should stay at pad and keep looking for savages and healers before moving out like last time. That would keep server up and give us relics again ;)

D

Deskiziado

Good job IMO.

Play at 7 am, you know set up alarm clock

Users who are viewing this thread