People need to make new exciting threads for me to read! PS Where are the assassins?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Anarael, elven BM =) I'm the one who tried to charge+heal when you used RR5 ^^ Thought it would help me win the fight =)

P.S. Illuuuuuuu, answer my PM =)

ah :) you're the one that parried/evaded 7 slams when i fought you on valk, was like wtf ;)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ah :) you're the one that parried/evaded 7 slams when i fought you on valk, was like wtf ;)

42parry +MoParry3 ^^ Saving for MoParry 4 atm after I made my new temp =)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
The sooner all those abusing stealthers piss off the more fun it will be roaming again....

Using 10 weapons with poisons in one fight....
Walkthrough abusing to get out of line of sight....
Using bad connections and shite pc's to lagg off so after a /face you end up looking to the Eifel tower....

but , o, i forgot, that is what the remaining stealthers call skills....
you don't need to wait for a stun to start positionals, just straefe and get lucky... all other ppl get a msg, "you were straefing and you miss your attack" but, in some obscure way, the staefing crowd don't seen to get that msg.

I would appreciate the clean head on fights... but that would be to hard for the stealther part since they suck at honest fights.

I think that a head on two handed hit of 700+ shows that there is no need to use the above means to get a victory.... but looking at the ppl that play those stealthers.... well... really sums it up.

Just get rid of those stealthers, or nerf em to shreds.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
The sooner all those abusing stealthers piss off the more fun it will be roaming again....

Using bad connections and shite pc's to lagg off so after a /face you end up looking to the Eifel tower....

you don't need to wait for a stun to start positionals, just straefe and get lucky... all other ppl get a msg, "you were straefing and you miss your attack" but, in some obscure way, the staefing crowd don't seen to get that msg.

I would appreciate the clean head on fights... but that would be to hard for the stealther part since they suck at honest fights.

I think that a head on two handed hit of 700+ shows that there is no need to use the above means to get a victory.... but looking at the ppl that play those stealthers.... well... really sums it up.

I guess someone died in a rvr zone?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie

once again u show u have no idear how to play this game

RwandanJack

Fledgling Freddie
Havent played since january and getting itchy fingers to play the inf again , been playing LoTRo but thats ZZZzzzzZZzz. Inf could do with a template , or I might template my scout - but hopefully I'll be playing again soon.

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
not mutch to fight really , so i dont bother to play my inf that mutch any more, and it sucks that the enemy i had good fights with all have left

knock

Fledgling Freddie
i play my infil (Becareful RR6) from time to time when i dont have too much work to do irl
normally roaming DC and stuff sum nice duelers, always get a few dickheads who make me log off coz they hide in DC, wait till they see me unstealth to /bow and do a fair duel with sum1, then come out and just add on me...
not so much to kill these days but still i find a few high rr melee'rs/stealthers to duel and i like to think most the time win.
please don't read this thread u gimps out there, go DC, and add on perfectly good duels

kivik

Part of the furniture

:fluffle: learn to counter strafe/runthrough, I'm sure you can practise some in PvE.

My frostalf is waiting for 1.88, then I'll be back :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!

lol, swiching weaps is the thing I love most about assassins =)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Best go back to barrows mate...the mobs don't strafe there

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Hahahahaha :D

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
Well im currently at the US servers, and its filled with archer fotms- so i bet you will be gunned down soon ;) p.s a rr1 ranger hits for 600 each arrow:p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

caster mentality is that really that bad nowadays :eek:

wepon swapping is now abusing :eek: what the fuck :eek:

:m00:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
hardly play my ns anymore if at all find it boring running for few mins just to get zerged down everytime I try to find a 1v1!

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
first day after 2 month break i jump 3 hibs then 2 fg decided they needed help so they steamrolled me :)
its hard to find solo fights but when ppl gamble and jump 3 with little chance to succeed I dont think its nice to ruin it with 2 fg aint it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom