People need to make new exciting threads for me to read! PS Where are the assassins?

illu

Part of the furniture
I've looked over the last few days and there looks to be between 4-5 new threads a day maximum. We need to post more informative or question posts. Getting a bit bored of the shit slinging matches that seem to be going on :>

Oli - Illu

PS Where are all the assassins? I think I saw maybe 2 assassins the other night! I know Mythic are trying to kill off the stealther game, but don't give in!
I saw one small Alb called the invisibalman I think, and maybe another.
I imagine the archer patch and changes this? or next patch with the shield changes will increase that population?
Anyone thinking of rolling an archer?
Talking about archers, shortpointystick - I'm gonna get ya, ya bugger and your 2000 stealther guard friends you made in beno :> I lagged to buggery up the top when funnily enough I was fighting one of your guards then I wondered where those arrows were coming from. The next thing I know I'd fallen down the ladder, was on about 10% health and tried to shake you off but I think you were /stuck to me grrrrr :) Revenge will be mine!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I play my Infi called Munenori or some other solo char usually Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays from ~4 pm CET til like 8 which is in my eyes a good time to solo as most groups are not out yet and the school kids are doing homework (hopefully) ;).

Haven't met you for a long time, I want one of my toons in one of your movies at some point and it better be not a Sorc MoC1 spamming blade turn ;).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im usually about tuesday on shade and sometimes other days as im busy templating alts :D

Also @ Shortpointystick , lol at kiting me into the Irish sea on shade and then when far away enough ... Not just stealthing ... But using ml10 to go back to Sauvage , Hehe classic :clap:

Sorin

Banned
PS Where are all the assassins? I think I saw maybe 2 assassins the other night! I know Mythic are trying to kill off the stealther game, but don't give in!

If i see you on my rr4 infil,
will you let me kill you??

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I lurk at hadrian's from time to time

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Moved to lancelot/US and cant say i wanna come back to dyvet cluster.
Even @ 10 in the morning our time, meaning its night in US there are more players online then on excal @ primetime.

Already got a 50 friar 50 mincer 50 sorc 50 arms and 50 cleric (bb) and and infil on the way, and all off this in a month playing started from 0 no help or anyting.

I was supprised there were groups under lvl 20 even running arround, people lvlign in df and in other classic area's

But still i miss playing my shade so much time and effort in it i was close to /play 400 days lol really hope goa clusters dyvet with another eu server or even better a US server.

But till then you wont c my nightshade anymore.

Have fun all :p

Influenza

Part of the furniture
I logged vulnerable my infil on for an hour last night , only people i didnt find next to the zerg were shield tanks and a vamp , i wouldve got you tatl in the 1st fight if i didnt LD :p

Ill log it on tonight again and see if its any different but i dont see the fun in trying to kill a caster in the zerg just to be nuked down 2 seconds later or fighting a shield tank , who i can barely hit to start with , that just engages if they start losing but maybe thats just me.

And i watched you nuking that BB in beno with your CL nukes a few days ago illu :D

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Where did Gahn go with his shade? Theres not many soloers out, especially not alb once..

Ucallme

Banned
I've looked over the last few days and there looks to be between 4-5 new threads a day maximum. We need to post more informative or question posts. Getting a bit bored of the shit slinging matches that seem to be going on :>

Oli - Illu

I saw one small Alb called the invisibalman I think, and maybe another.
I imagine the archer patch and changes this? or next patch with the shield changes will increase that population?
Anyone thinking of rolling an archer?
Talking about archers, shortpointystick - I'm gonna get ya, ya bugger and your 2000 stealther guard friends you made in beno :> I lagged to buggery up the top when funnily enough I was fighting one of your guards then I wondered where those arrows were coming from. The next thing I know I'd fallen down the ladder, was on about 10% health and tried to shake you off but I think you were /stuck to me grrrrr :) Revenge will be mine!

Oli Oli Oli :) I'm hoping I be back out in RvR on Infil soon but I'm having internet probs at the moment (Hurray for Work Internet) so hoping I be out to Hunt you down early next week...

Amphrax/Arauddry

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
I've got a Boss Free (ie GF...) weekend, so expect me out and about so y'all can chain kill me (cough)

Illu, if u get bored, doubleteam with me :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Redoing temp for my ranger (respecced to 50bow, like I was in the old times, cba with fotm melee anymore, I wanna try smth else) and my BM (pierce ftw) atm. ML10 weap is cool and it looks nice, but I miss a lot and even though it has like 7 different procs, I want SoK in my temp cause I'm not using SoM =) (trust me, ML10 cloak rox vs. casters)

Illu....I should pm you for some SB info, but I'm too lazy =))

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I play on inf sometimes , but my template is outdated and I'm waiting for 1.88 so kinda free rps now :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I play on inf sometimes , but my template is outdated and I'm waiting for 1.88 so kinda free rps now :)

Tried to make mine better with 1.88 items, no luck ;/. Maybe I'll try again with CW main and Malice offhand.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Tried to make mine better with 1.88 items, no luck ;/. Maybe I'll try again with CW main and Malice offhand.

Yeah but I dont even have the new armor with 5th slot on inf, just cba to make a template for one patch so waiting for 1.88 :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I'm taking Sleezer out for the occasional stroll, nothing serious since template is horribly outdated. It's just for a laugh. :)

Everz

FH is my second home
im bored and tempting to reactivate and template my champ ;x

Punishment

Resident Freddy

lol get real ... The only infil out there harder for me to beat than you is Shadowlost maybe :(

I dont like a rr6 chaining me :eek:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol get real ... The only infil out there harder for me to beat than you is Shadowlost maybe :(

I dont like a rr6 chaining me :eek:

Our fights are pretty even usually, unless you PA me with SL up :)
I lost to Res-sick BM after I PA'ed him mate :(

Adari

Part of the furniture
i might play again soon !

how does one make moneys nowadays? am broke and will need to gear up

Gamah

Banned
i might play again soon !

how does one make moneys nowadays? am broke and will need to gear up

Like this..

Prostitute.jpg

aika

Can't get enough of FH
You kicked my ass with your Merc though =)

Who was your char? :) Doubt I could kick anyone's ass with my current RA spec on merc: Det4 charge2 lw2 AoM2 :) I fought some champs and thats it more or less and all were pretty even fights :) You are Laelich maybe?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Who was your char? :) Doubt I could kick anyone's ass with my current RA spec on merc: Det4 charge2 lw2 AoM2 :) I fought some champs and thats it more or less and all were pretty even fights :) You are Laelich maybe?

Anarael, elven BM =) I'm the one who tried to charge+heal when you used RR5 ^^ Thought it would help me win the fight =)

P.S. Illuuuuuuu, answer my PM =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom