People from Classic coming back to Normal Servers?

illu

Part of the furniture
Not much news on the Camelot Herald, just that 1.83 is being worked on, so should be interesting to see notes on that soon (early next week apparently).

What was interesting was the Realm Populations they have for their clusters. They all seem to be pretty much even, (even with the Alb zerg :>), check the figures for yourself:

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/2355.shtml

This Month's Population Bonus Changes
Posted By: Sanya Thomas 2006-03-07 16:37:02

Actually, I'm just posting that we did not make changes to the population bonus. They are what they were the last time I posted:

Killibury Cluster [Palomides, Bors, Gawaine, Merlin]

This is a medium population cluster.
Albion is considered to be an overpopulated Realm (OM)
Midgard is considered to be a Realm in need of help (UM)
Hibernia is considered to be an overpopulated Realm (OM)

Caerleon Cluster [Kay, Pellinor, Iseult, Lancelot]

All realms are considered balanced (all are NM)

Devon Cluster [Tristan, Bedevere, Igraine, Galahad, Morgan Le Fay]

Tintagel Cluster [Percival, Nimue, Guinevere]

Bossiney Cluster [Ector, Lamorak]

This is a low population cluster.

All realms are considered balanced (all are NL)

Gareth Server

This is a medium population server.

The interesting bit was that the Classic Server seems to have a low population now, and I was wondering whether people are just getting bored of life on that server now that Arti's are easier to get in 1.82?
I've also noticed quite a few Elders about recently and some Nolby Pride back on the Mid Excal/Pryd, and just wondering what is making people come back and re-sub?
There seem to be good numbers of people on, nice exchanging of towers and keeps at the moment (as long as no one goes further and is cheeky to upset the relic balance), and lots of 1on1s, small fights, zergs, instaports in Albland/Hibland.
Reading some US posts, there also seem to be a lot of stealthzergs out there, even one of the clusters seems to be mainly populated by stealthers (I bet some of you would like all stealthers to piss off to their own server :> But where would you get your RPs from then??! :>), but over here, we seem to be lucky in that the stealthzergs seem to be small and rare as far as I can tell?
Do US players stealthzerg more that Euro players? If so, why?

Bored at work :>

Oli - Illu

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
yeh i seen quite a few people that was sopposedly gone for classic but seem to have returned or at least deviding their game time:)
And with patch that might change even more, lets hope so:)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Gareth is still quite popular on US, and Glaston still have 2k + pop primetime or so

Calo

Part of the furniture
so many questions in 1 topic, but then again, if you would post a thread for every question we could make an illu forum :)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
my grp quited in glaston, highest RR mid grp admited 1 of them used radar, no more yanks thx.

gohan

FH is my second home
wot grps that? nothing to do with the sun an rain dropplets i hope or that wud be an acusation :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom