Peep Show 11:45pm, Channel 4

L

Louster

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
What are you on? It was frigging hilarious. The bit where he pulled the face spazm during the interview? Come on! Nazi love, "File this for me Mark, suck this Mark .. where did that come from?" Then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like...I...like you." "Oh now I've fucked it, have I fucked it?"

You lot are insane.

Yeah the trouble with cringe comedy is that it's a thin line to tread between being funny and being painful. Some parts in peep show are just painful, and some are hilariously bizarre and awkward.

F

-fus-

It was quite funny, but some parts were very awkward. The face spasm was so funny, made me laugh for about 5 minutes. Oh well, small things and small minds. :'( I'm so dense

L

lumox

I watched the episode of peep show last night, thought it was hilarious.

E

exxxie

Shamone.jpg

Shamone Muthaf*ckers

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by -fus-
It was quite funny, but some parts were very awkward. The face spasm was so funny, made me laugh for about 5 minutes. Oh well, small things and small minds. :'( I'm so dense

Yes! :D

S

Skyler

Peep Show is absolutely fucking fantastic :D

Been watching it since it first came on.. got everyone I know to watch it, hilarious :)

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Skyler
Peep Show is absolutely fucking fantastic :D

Been watching it since it first came on.. got everyone I know to watch it, hilarious :)

Yes! :D

Take that, Jonaldo!

W

WPKenny

Reet proper bo!!

SHAMONE MOTHER FUCKER!!!

I'm scary spice!

Pure class. :)

S

Swift^

Bo Selecta only appears to be funny when intoxicated and with a large group of people up for a laugh.

Sit alone and watch sober and it's not funny, tho has it's places.

Odd.

M

~Mobius~

How come Kenny has a catchphrase section in his little bio bit under his avatar. No fair. :(

W

WPKenny

How come Kenny has a catchphrase section in his little bio bit under his avatar. No fair. :(

Tis magic mastery!!!

EH EH EEEHHHHHH!

J

Jonaldo

It's fake and done with spacing in the other entry lines :p

Adjust the size of the font in your browser and watch it all go skewiff! hardeharhar

(hold control and mousewheel up or down) :p

W

WPKenny

Originally posted by Jonaldo
It's fake and done with spacing in the other entry lines :p

Adjust the size of the font in your browser and watch it all go skewiff! hardeharhar

(hold control and mousewheel up or down) :p

*stabs Jonaldo and expells him from the Magic Circle*

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by WPKenny
*stabs Jonaldo and expells him from the Magic Circle*
k1llar sn0wman claims another victim! :D

J

Jonaldo

Just wanna say that I saw this Peep show thing again this week and thought I'd give it another go.

It was shit again.

C

Cyfr

I think Bo Selecta! is proper bo!

Buy my new book ya bastards!

A

Ash!

Originally posted by whipped
No one seems to have mentioned how very unfunny Harry Hill is as well. Utter Tosh!!
a complete uncunny funt with big collars

S

Skyler

Don't worry Mobius, we can stand together against the forces of tyranny and opression, just like the el dude brothers :D

Peep Show owns you all.

It's like the best comedy show ever :/

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Skyler
Don't worry Mobius, we can stand together against the forces of tyranny and opression, just like the el dude brothers :D

Peep Show owns you all.

It's like the best comedy show ever :/

Yeah! El dude brothers. :D

I can't believe people don't find it funny though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom