Peep Show 11:45pm, Channel 4

M

~Mobius~

I once made a thread about this, but no one watched it! Well you lucky people, the series is being repeated, and tonights episode is a belter. Make sure you watch it!

11:45pm on Channel 4, Bo Selecta is on just before it, and Harry Hills TV Burp on ITV before Bo Selecta!

Proper bo I tell thee!

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
Bo Selecta is utter tripe. :(

*Adds that to the list of reasons to find DMW in real life and swear at him and then run away*

J

Jonaldo

Bo Selecta is utter tripe. :(
Hey DMW! we agree on something!! :D

Possibly the most unfunny bucket of Llama piss ever to be screened. Mutant masks doing nothing funny at all and some weird ginger man in a neck brace mumbling about fuck all and not doing anything funny either.

C

Cdr

I watched this 'Peep Show' last night, and it is crap.

Not my kind of humour. But thats just me. And I'm odd.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
*Adds that to the list of reasons to find DMW in real life and swear at him and then run away*

Check your Pms, im looking forward to this :p

EDIT: Your not odd Cdr your "Speshul" but a kind of flyboi wannabe speshul.

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Cdr

Not my kind of humour. But thats just me. And I'm odd.

First episode isn't to great, give it another chance tonight mate. :)

J

Jonaldo

Fawlty Towers?
Bo Selecta doesn't deserve to be in te same forum as Fawlty Towers, let alone the same thread.

W

whipped

No one seems to have mentioned how very unfunny Harry Hill is as well. Utter Tosh!!

R

Rekin

Bo Selecta is great, you are all idiots. :(

This man is correct. If you fail to find Bo Selecta funny, you've either

a) Had your sense of humour removed at birth. I suspect this is the case with at least half of the people who say its shite.

or

b) Never watched it whilst drunk.

Bo Selecta is probably the funniest comedy of the past two years (this is in my opinion before you all start being judgemental twats), and yes, I'm including The Office in this aswell.

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Rekin

a) Had your sense of humour removed at birth. I suspect this is the case with at least half of the people who say its shite.

or

Bo Selecta is probably the funniest comedy of the past two years (this is in my opinion before you all start being judgemental twats), and yes, I'm including The Office in this aswell.

Well said, except The Office is better. ;)

Anyway lets not turn this into an A is better than B argument, just watch the Peep Show tonight, and if its shit then flame me tomorrow. :)

X

Xtro 2.0

Anyone else like Little Britain?

Not AMAZING but funny in parts, the guy in the wheelchair and the guy in lust/love with the granny are my faves so far.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Rekin

or

Can I be a judgemental twat if I don't like being told I have no sense of humour? Especially when talking about a program that is so clearly not funny.

M

~Mobius~

Yay! I love Little Britain. :D

The bloke in the wheelchair is hilarious, the girl who smokes in the swimming pool and talks really fast is so funny, reminds me of girls who live near me. I think 90% of the sketches are great. The prime minister bit where his apprentice type bloke fancies him, and the one you mentioned with the teenager loving the granny, are bloody brilliant too. ;)

Corking show!

M

~Mobius~

Check your Pms, im looking forward to this :p

Eh? :p

If you are comparing my anger to that of a women during the menstrual cycle then I'm adding that to the list too ;), if you meant my private messages there are none there!

G

Gekul

elton.jpg

You know me!

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by Xtro 2.0
Anyone else like Little Britain?

Not AMAZING but funny in parts, the guy in the wheelchair and the guy in lust/love with the granny are my faves so far.

EH EH EHHHHHHHH

*take Xtro*

D

Damini

Originally posted by Moving Target
EH EH EHHHHHHHH

*take Xtro*

Now that made me properly laugh MT :)

Some of Little Britain missed the spot (school teacher scene) but the girl in the pool was absolutely class and had me howling with laughter.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Bo Selecta doesn't deserve to be in te same forum as Fawlty Towers, let alone the same thread.

Bo Selecta is an insult to the invention of the television

And I would add Little Brittain to that as well

J

Jonaldo

Can't believe I spelt 'the' wrong :( thanks for the quote and making me feel real stupid like :p

J

Jonaldo

Ok watched 15 minutes of it, adverts on now. Are the funny bits in the second half or do they start later in the series.

Most fun I've had is trying to work out where the lady in the office was from, then I remembered she's the boss in the lottery game adverts and in the "Bev? Kev! Bev! Kev!" loan type advert thing :rolleyes:

L

Louster

It's "awkward" comedy, which is fine. The only thing in a similar vein of "cringe" comedy I can think of right now is Mr Bean, which is a bit of a strange comparison. Cynically, I'd bet that the lack of a laughter track is what makes all you jerks think it's unfunny.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Cdr
I watched it tonight and it was still crap.

And now to make sure I do still definitely have a sense of humour I'm going to watch either an Eddie Izzard or an old Newman & Baddiel vid before going to bed.

S

S-Gray

the girl who smokes in the swimming pool and talks really fast is so funny, reminds me of girls who live near me.

I thought you didnt talk to girls?

Or am i mistaken again... :x

M

~Mobius~

What are you on? It was frigging hilarious. The bit where he pulled the face spazm during the interview? Come on! Nazi love, "File this for me Mark, suck this Mark .. where did that come from?" Then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like...I...like you." "Oh now I've fucked it, have I fucked it?"

You lot are insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom