PE RvR Vid #2

A

Arcos

yeah... fadeh told that already... :sleeping: :m00:

S

shanks

First fight was ace, well played. Nice comment in groupchat too, "Did you tape that?"

Mid Zerg of roleplayers got raped. Some stealthadding but hey, there at a milegate.

Beaten that blue/white hib guild with a add fg running stuck on them in a random group but these days that's not that likely to happend, they have gained rr rather fast. But was alot of hibs, nicely played support is the key I guess.

PE come back we miss getting beaten by albs :(

On a final note, Creed :(

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Dunmer
ROFL..

LD mincer rather... you see him before in the fight? nah? He went ld just before the fight and we fought with 7 guys.

As I said...I wast just pulling ur leg. Its so damn easy to /taunt some of u guys in PE, I wonder why? :p

D

Dunmer

I don't read the whole post, incase someone has answered already, before I reply to comments like that.

D

Dunmer

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
As I said...I wast just pulling ur leg. Its so damn easy to /taunt some of u guys in PE, I wonder why? :p

Pull hand rather.. :eek:

G

Galewyr Dark

Dumner if u drop into the gop irc channel #gofp on Qnet and send one of us the video i will upload to my server, if OFC you don't get urs fixed b4 then :)

B

boh_suicidal

(3. Fight: Hib zerg at HMG Odin with 7 guys.) This not included in the new version.
Not really a zerg
my rvr grp + some other dudes who havnt got a clue in rvr we the dudes in the blue and white cloaks nice fight tbh we beat you the next time we met which was in emain would like to see you run your fg again had some nice fights vs you.

F

faderullan

Re: Re: PE RvR Vid #2

Originally posted by boh_suicidal
Not really a zerg
my rvr grp + some other dudes who havnt got a clue in rvr we the dudes in the blue and white cloaks nice fight tbh we beat you the next time we met which was in emain would like to see you run your fg again had some nice fights vs you.

Sure you did :)

B

boh_suicidal

:) ofc i would not expect you to add that rule of good film maker never add your defeats

F

faderullan

That would take to much footage to get something for the movie then ;)

D

Dunmer

Originally posted by Galewyr Dark
Dumner if u drop into the gop irc channel #gofp on Qnet and send one of us the video i will upload to my server, if OFC you don't get urs fixed b4 then :)

Thanks for the offer, using the video hosted by you already tho. ;)

E

-ElemenT-

Make Mercenary video! Get Fade back on Pryd etc.

S

shanks

Yes, stop playing tag with the french on camlann. :(

A

ab_fluid

is that mid guild at the start the best mid/pryd has to offer? :p

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by ab_fluid
is that mid guild at the start the best mid/pryd has to offer? :p

yes

MM was 2nd best kinda, but they added and died too :)

D

Dunmer

Originally posted by Xeanor
yes

MM was 2nd best kinda, but they added and died too :)

MM was the best before their break :eek:

A

ab_fluid

MM was the best before their break :eek:

can kinda see why excal albs like FC etc get a bit pissed when PE etc call them shit, the mids on that vid play like random savage grps on excal :x love to see them fight NP/JH :)

O

old.tuppe

hmm so if we dont have any good rvr guild? where in hell come all those whines? :rolleyes:

F

faderullan

can kinda see why excal albs like FC etc get a bit pissed when PE etc call them shit, the mids on that vid play like random savage grps on excal :x love to see them fight NP/JH :)

Avg standard on excal is way lower than on prydwen. Sure there are good groups there but why cant it be good groups on prydwen as well?

If i play excalibur for 1 night i see more low rr people then i see on prydwen on a month.

F

froler-mid

i remember that first fight....MM added...on unmezzable alb tank group....was zzzzzz ;ddd

edit: also remember we had a discussion about PE having a stealther add in that fight or not...u can clearly see Mr alb stealther(venomic) ganking 1 of MM healers ;dd

anyway well played.

B

Biby

Hehhh, lovbie, get back to exal and zerg something :p Do u really think that any1 gonna make video where they got owned ( if u can think atall ofcoz)?
Im agreed, it was crappy fight from our side, it happens, especially when u dont have best ( fotm ) setup and RAs up ( yes, mids have some RAs too, not good1, but still ) and good fight from PE.
U ( as famous member exal Vengeance) can ask from pryd Zergeance how many FG vs FG fights they have won against us. Yes, they are lower RR then we , but so was we compared with PE.
I love fight NP/JH too, usually we get bit longer fights then against hibbs in ur skilllevel :)

/dismiss, FO now !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom