PE OF Movie

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Came across an old PE movie during a backup, recorded by Fyfe. There's a mg fight in there with PE vs 3fg opted mids. Caused alot of whine iirc :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Would love to see it, got an old Dreami/PE fight with 1fg opted mids while a fg hibs added on them, hoho was f00neh to watch them all die and /salut before :kissit: - Oh and forgot the grapple spam ;<

Anyone know why I can't download this? :eek: Clicking on link and its opening a new window but then nothings happening... and care to explain? :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
The fight near badgers > all \o/

Hahahahaha that fight was absolutely brilliant indeed. Those badgers were such a pain in the ass, especially when they started attacking your side and everyone was oop res sick out of all abilities etc after the fight having lasted 7-8 minutes already :)

If we talk about the same fight (we had a few near the badgers for sure) I think we won? And we were barely able to kill off the 2 badgers left I think cos everyone was oop and was like 3 ppl standing ><

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Hahahahaha that fight was absolutely brilliant indeed. Those badgers were such a pain in the ass, especially when they started attacking your side and everyone was oop res sick out of all abilities etc after the fight having lasted 7-8 minutes already :)

If we talk about the same fight (we had a few near the badgers for sure) I think we won? And we were barely able to kill off the 2 badgers left I think cos everyone was oop and was like 3 ppl standing ><

Yeah, was badgers on both you and us, fight went on and on, people dropping only to get ressed a bit later. Another hib group was about to add but stopped and stood at the side to watch.
And yeah, we lost, but with fights like that, who cares about losing. :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
Yeah, was badgers on both you and us, fight went on and on, people dropping only to get ressed a bit later. Another hib group was about to add but stopped and stood at the side to watch.
And yeah, we lost, but with fights like that, who cares about losing. :)

Was just wondering if we were talking about the same fight, had several good ones on that hill back then, also several we lost.

And yea it was incredible how some of them (that particular one included) would last more than 10 minutes of constant fighting with everyone dying getting ressed etc, bloody brilliant, and absolutely excellent, those fights really made the game fabulous, wish they were in a movie somewhere.

And it's just so funny when the battle is so close a red and a purple badger being left in the end almost is enough to finish off the group :D

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
Anyone know why I can't download this? :eek: Clicking on link and its opening a new window but then nothings happening... anyone care to explain? :)

??? :)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Escape said:
Came across an old PE movie during a backup, recorded by Fyfe. There's a mg fight in there with PE vs 3fg opted mids. Caused alot of whine iirc :p

givf, been looking for that one

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:

Its the Dreami PoV movie at mmg ? when he gets chain grappled and use ml6 tendrils when grapplured? its a nice movie movie. 1 fight scenario afaik I got it. watch it from time to time. Thrust was such a kewl spec ;p

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:

I have a l337 14kb/s upload speed :p If you use irc or something, can upload it over a couple of hours(~90MB)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
No Chim, it's an old movie of Fyfe (sorc) from summer 2003

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
With the Intro on him flexing with staff then you see him die a cpl of times tehn you see Fade in action with dreami the assist bot? xD

Bloddy copycat joining FH same day as me tho Ilem xDD

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
The one that starts with cry me a river (finalmove-[PE]), or pe_movie_2?

Guessing last one, the fight you're referring to is the one where Fyfe runs up on battlements at some point and Pbuck is there alone and uninterrupted nuking continually, only stopping to guzzle power pots, yes?

Tbh there's a couple stealther adds also (albs) ;)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
InertiaSlave said:

Guessing last one, the fight you're referring to is the one where Fyfe runs up on battlements at some point and Pbuck is there alone and uninterrupted nuking continually, only stopping to guzzle power pots, yes?

Cry me a river intro with fyfe that movie is the best PE movie ive seen. wish quality was a bit better. its of r0x ;p

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Cry me a river intro with fyfe that movie is the best PE movie ive seen. wish quality was a bit better. its of r0x ;p

I like RvR_Footage_2024-7-2003 better.. Wrong guild though :clap:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
InertiaSlave said:

yes the last one, where that damn sexy paladin is fighting at mmg

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
InertiaSlave said:
I like RvR_Footage_2024-7-2003 better.. Wrong guild though :clap:
Which guild? Can't recall that movie title. :(

Edit: Found it now, dling atm. :)

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like just Laniel and Toxii to me.. Is amgE fight, Xeanor spends most of fight running from Bfr :D

Edit: just as in "just" ;)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, then it's an other one. :) Haven't seen it yet. 11 mins to go :<

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Anyways, this thread not about that. Nice mmgE fight in that PE movie, funny stuff with Marracus wasting MoC and Immaterial asking for d/q for ages before getting it and Sept not even checking if her's gone.

Guess you can afford to make these little mistakes if group works otherwise and not open field vs equal group :D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Nice fights.. Tho sampo+Marracus free in mg room in a fop spreading is cheats :clap: nicely done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom