PCSO's...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So. The Cuntservatives are contemplating replacing cops on the beat with PCSO's.

Y'know. The thing that "they" said would never happen - replacement of police.

What I want to know is why, ever, do people believe what comes out of government mouthpieces?

Also, to pre-empt anyone saying "labour" said that - why do you think there's a significant difference?

Don't get me wrong. Anything that hurts the police gives me mild cause for amusement. However, it's going to hurt us too - because the police are going to be turned into the jackbooted bovver boys that are called up when arrests need to be made and they're going to have no incentive to keep "community relations" in good nick - because they will no longer have to deal with us - that'll be down to the even more poorly trained idiots.

Anyway, just thought I'd wang that in, considering some people (like me) complained when they brought in PCSO's that they'd eventually be used to replace proper police, only for retards to say "tinfoil hat" or "conspiracy" or even a simple "no they wont - the goverment said so"...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Funny, I thought it was the Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police who is planning this, not the government.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oops, don't shoot the messenger. A (usually accurate) friend told during a phone call today. :)

Either way - would the police force have been able to do this if PCSO's were never introduced? We all knew at the time that they'd end up replacing beat bobbies. Now the local forces have the powers to do that - and at a time of massive fiscal austerity a serious incentive - when they previously wouldn't.

The end result of PCSO's is exactly as described above.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Tbh I thought the Tories were getting rid of PCSO's .. and thankgod tbh, they're a waste of time.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Tbh I thought the Tories were getting rid of PCSO's .. and thankgod tbh, they're a waste of time.
Why are you bothered, you're a foreigner to us now, nothing, but, a dirty, foreigner.

;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
from what I gather most PCSO's dont do fuck all, they just stand there going "Health and saftey says I cant do that!"

- English -

Resident Freddy
its a sad reality that they can go into burning buildings but not 1foot of water because of health and safety pen pushers ;p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's not the tories, it's some backwards 'up north our kid force.

No, it won't happen in the civilised world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom