PCPowerZone to close! :(

Y

Yaka

just got a mail from the owner of the top hard ware site PC Power Zone which is/was one of the best sites about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to announce that PC PowerZone will close its doors as of the 30th of September, possibly sooner. As many of you are aware, my wife died last year and I have been through an incredibly rough time over the last two years, it is now beginning to have a drastic effect on me. I am unable to devote myself to the running of the site and also raise two very young children at the same time on my own without my wife. I must dedicate myself to my children who need me more than any website ever will, so with their best interests in mind and my own personal state of health - I am closing the site down.

I want to thank everyone who supported the site over the last few years, especially Andy N. and Naz (VorteX) who have given up a lot of their free time to write reviews for me and have done so in a professional manner. All the sponsors who have sent in hardware, we are all very grateful for your support and generosity and for most of the time a pleasure dealing with you all.

The next month will be spent tidying up loose ends and a couple of reviews will be posted, but 30th of September will see this site disappear off your radar screens.

Thank you all, Robbie Donald - website owner.

Regards,

Robbie Donald (Dremel_Freak)
Owner and Editor-in-Chief of PC PowerZone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom