PBAOE grp looking for ppl.....

A

Apprentice

PBAOE grp looking for ppl..... Grp is full!

Hi.

Me and my friend are gonna make an PBAOE grp. We gonna start from lvl 5.
We will play atleast 4 days/week and mostly evenings and nights. Our goal is to go all the way to 50 with this grp.

We need:

We have:
1 Armsman - Tdi
1 Friar - Treon
1 Minstrel - Cronn
1 Ice Wizzie - Treniel
1 Cleric - Shadowsneak
1 More Ice Wizz - Fedaykin
1 PBT Theurg - Chipper
1 Paladin - Sarsur

If You are intrested answer here, and leave the following info:

* Char. u wanna play
* You'r Main Char's. (So we can contact you ingame)

Kthxbye ;)

K

kirennia

id suggest swapping the 'char of your own choice' for another ice wizzie ;) 2 icewizzies is much better then one and it'll also stop people spamming you to invite their inf alts ;)

C

Cronn

I'll do Minstrel

Ingame you'll find me on Cronn or Rald

O

old.Sanar

Do 3 wiz, 1 theu, 2 tanks, cleric, mincer. Think that would work the best. We did our group upto lvl 48 with 2 wiz, we were hoping all time after 30 that we would have chosen to have 3 wiz instead of 2... Now having fun in pryd/mid with group of 3 sm, 1 rm, shaman, healer, 2 warriors.

T

Treniel-

i'll do ice wiz if its still free

name in sig

S

smokee_hb

Mincer wont be needed. Just take a sorc along with high mind, and there you have your power regen.
I would`nt mind playing the cleric btw.
PM Smokee ingame, or catch me on irc.

A

Apprentice

well were hoping to get going before the patch is here

K

kirennia

word of advice, turn the mincer into a mind sorc til 40 then body sorc with bit of mind upwards of 40. 50% cold debuff truly is ridiculous. Most ive ever hit a purp for is 1572 dmg at lvl 48. With 50% debuff that would have capped to 1996 dmg :D Averaghe dmg with second to last would b about 600 on purp cons and with last pbaoe would hit 900, maybe 1000 if low resists without a crit even

Also suggest you do a BG's nights at lvl 24 so you can quickly get your rp's for MCL etc for even quicker lvling

P

Poseidon

Hi!

Ill play the Friar just wanted to say that

A

Apprentice

The idea is very good but we intend to start the grp before the patch arrives.
So the question is, would cold debuff be better then Powersong..? Would we have more D-time without PS, even tho it takes less power to kill a debuffed mob.

I'll let the grp members decide about that.
Pls post your opinions.

Thanks.

B

bahamuts

think you should remove friar and armsman and make them paladin and reaver, they are very cool in pbae group.

paladin with heal chant and reaver with pbae dmg.
when all mobs is close the reaver only have to press one button and he have all the agro

R

Rawkir

bastard Ckiller, i wanted to join, and i rnt playing another pally :-P

R

Rawkir

Apprentice: any chance i can take last spot with a reaver instead of pally? :) Since i already have a pally an all :p

S

Sneakyshad

If you want a pally, ill be willing to make one :)
PM me on Shadowsneak, Smashemup, or Snipa

N

nightsorrow

why not a reaver...., reaver draws aggro with the area aura's, and paladin with healchant, so icewizys take less hits?:p

just an idea

C

Cronn

Originally posted by nightsorrow
why not a reaver...., reaver draws aggro with the area aura's, and paladin with healchant, so icewizys take less hits?:p

just an idea

Because a reaver can't take many hits and healchant will draw 10x more aggro than crappy reaver PB damage ever will.

A

adari

ill do theurg if the spot is still free, contact me on adari or pyramus

D

deffy

Originally posted by Cronn
Because a reaver can't take many hits and healchant will draw 10x more aggro than crappy reaver PB damage ever will.

True, but it's still incredibly useful for grabbing 6 mobs at once ;)

H

hotrat

Don't forget a matter cabalist, DS > all
1 caba 2 clerics 1 mins (or sorc in 1.60) and 4 pbae.
Its hopefully the tactic DK will be using this weekend in DM :)

We had 4 pbae at Megalith Wights last weekend, 1 pala tanking, 1 mins and 2 clerics, worked very well, pretty much chain pulling.

F

- Fedaykin -

I'll do the theurg if u want, I iknow astas very well so he'll vouch for me, i'm home for easter for ages so time is no problem

ah bugger King Ckiller took it, and paladins are less fun than snakes and ladders when u go up the snakes and down the ladders. wtf is with that

A

Apprentice

G

Thanks for signing up so fast guys. ..

You will all be contacted ingame by Tdi or Treon l8er tonight "thusday" or friday, and ill oraganice a CG and we will go talk about when will will start and some rules how this will work, hopefully we can start this weekend.

Thanks Tdi.

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Sanar
Do 3 wiz, 1 theu, 2 tanks, cleric, mincer. Think that would work the best. We did our group upto lvl 48 with 2 wiz, we were hoping all time after 30 that we would have chosen to have 3 wiz instead of 2... Now having fun in pryd/mid with group of 3 sm, 1 rm, shaman, healer, 2 warriors.

We did a PBAOE team on Midgard. Trust me Sanny, you'll need 3 tanks once you get to yar's or lair, they come in 4's or 5's when you pull there, we even managed double pulls or once even a triple pull (by accident) with 3 tanks. And we had a 50 healer-bot for that 10 sec stun, and even then it could be hard with 3 tanks.

The SM's will suffer a bunch of deaths if you only got 2 tanks at higher levels, trust me ;)

Btw long time no see mate, this is Onysablet from Alb/Exc. I used to play alot with u, elis and zak a long time ago. This isnt my BW account tho, im posting from a IRL mate of mine.

A

**Aligro**

i'll join with a sorc if i can

he's level 11 so i could help you catch up i.e mezzing mobs

N

nerve

Originally posted by **Aligro**
i'll join with a sorc if i can

he's level 11 so i could help you catch up i.e mezzing mobs

a mezzer in a pbaoe group huh ?

I have my doubts you'll be welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread